Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Contest will be announced within the next day or so! Stay tuned!

How do you access Discussion Hub?

Shortie

Administrator
Administrator

Reaction score
With many different ways from tablets to desktop PCs, laptops and smartphones that can be used to access the internet nowadays, many of us will have different ways in which we access Discussion Hub.

I tend to access it a lot more on my laptop and do need to get better at accessing Discussion Hub as well as other forums on my smartphone when I am away from my laptop.

How do you access Discussion Hub?

I mostly hit it from my Desktop. I only used my phone and tablets to fix issues people reported :)

I access Discussion Hub on my PC.
I don't go on Discussion Hub on my phone as it's difficult to do anything website-related on my phone.

Combination of my mobile phone and personal desktop

I mainly browse all forums on my desktop computer. I'll check the forums here and there on my phone, but usually only right before I head to bed. I'll usually just lurk when I'm on my phone too rather than post, I find it easier to type up my responses on my keyboard than on my phone.

I make use of my laptop and smartphone to access the forum. I use my laptop whenever I'm home but once I'm out, it's going to be my smartphone.

My Smartphone is the only device which I am making use of when it comes to assessing discussion hub. I find it more easier to surf the internet with my smartphone.

I can access discussionhub.net with my laptop and smartphone. I'm currently on my smartphone which is as good as my laptop when surfing on the forum.

Not only Discussion Hub but I mostly access all forums through my laptop as I love to listen to music or watch something at the same time I'm browsing forums so I find it all happening more smoothly on my laptop. I use my phone to browse forums only when I'm not at home. I don't post much when I'm on my phone but just take a lot at the forums and recent posts / threads to which I would like to reply to when I get home.

I use laptop to access Discussion Hub. Not just Discussion Hub, but also other forums as well. My purpose of visiting Discussion Hub is the interact. Browsing through a computer makes it easier for interaction. I use my phone to access social media and emails but I browse internet through my laptop

I have the same situation as you because most of the time I use my laptop, but I use my smartphone when I need to read a message but I'm far from my workplace or I'm just too lazy to turn on my laptop

Whichever is comfortable at that time. I like to use my PC when possible, but tablet if I do not have access to PC.

I like to be device agnostic as much as I can.

Currently accessing the forum with my smartphone. I prefer using my smartphone cause I am always on the move, so it's a lot easier with my smartphone.

I accessed this forum using my mobile phone. It is a good experience for me to have access to the site, and I have been able to meet a whole lot of cool friends on this forum as well.

I log in from the computer because this is the only possibility for me. I have a phone, but it is not convenient for me to write on such a small screen relative to the monitor

I can either use my smartphone or my PC to access it. But the last few days we have a blackout which makes it harder to make use of my PC everytime. So most times I use my phone.

I currently access and post on DiscussionHub via mobile on my Iphone.

I access most forum where I've been active recently using my smartphone. The simplest method to reach them, in my view, is by phone. However it's fine because people too get bored typing on a computer keyboard, there are instances when I feel like I'm typing a comment for too long.

Featured Articles

Back