Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

How do you access Discussion Hub?

I access DB using my Desktop or Laptop. I've never used my phone.

The majority of time from a mobile phone and sometimes from a PC or tablet.

I access Discussion Hub through my smartphone. I used to access through my PC before it broke down. I am stuck with having to use my smartphone to access the site. I hope to fix my PC soon so I would switch back to the full screen experience.

I mostly access Discussion hub with my computer and I find it easier this way and from some time I have stopped posting with my smartphone so when I am on my Pc I do like to check the website and post

Whereas I find it difficult to access sites through my laptop, a smart phone has an advantage as I can access it from anywhere, anytime. The formatting of the discussion hub is good and can be easily accessible via phone. I have seen a few sites that are difficult to access through the phone.

I prefer to access Discussion hub with my desktop computer and I am more comfortable posting through my computer only.

I prefer to access Discussion hub with my desktop computer and I am more comfortable posting through my computer only.
How do you get comfortable posting from your computer? Maybe because I have been used to using my phone, whenever I try to use the computer I get slowed down a lot.

How do you get comfortable posting from your computer? Maybe because I have been used to using my phone, whenever I try to use the computer I get slowed down a lot.

Same is with me, I don't use my laptop or desktop for posting. I feel boring to use them because I have to sit and post whereas that is not a compulsion while posting through mobile.

I simply use my phone because it's easier to carry around. Am usually not in one place most of the times, so it would be pretty difficult to carry my laptop around then start looking for a comfortable place to type.

I simply use my phone because it's easier to carry around. Am usually not in one place most of the times, so it would be pretty difficult to carry my laptop around then start looking for a comfortable place to type.

That's one of the major reason why I also don't use laptop or desktop for posting.

That's one of the major reason why I also don't use laptop or desktop for posting.
To make matters worse my laptop doesn't even last up to one hour, that's how bad the battery is now.

Mobile version of forum is better than desktop version.

To make matters worse my laptop doesn't even last up to one hour, that's how bad the battery is now.

You need to replace the battery of the laptop then. I never use laptop to browse internet. I feel lazy to take out laptop.

You need to replace the battery of the laptop then. I never use laptop to browse internet. I feel lazy to take out laptop.
I need a new laptop not just a battery cause I have change the battery before and the laptop is not even working like it should again.

It is now one out of five forums I have bookmarked on my Google Chromebook. I was looking for a nice general discussion board to attend to and this one looked enticing.

If my laptop is with me and I have enough time at hand, I prefer to access any forum from my laptop. But if I am on a go and don't have enough time to sit with laptop, I will go with my smartphone. Laptop has always been better for me.

Exactly, most laptop batteries don't last more than a few hours. So without light you will be left hanging with a dead laptop. And that means no posting.

I like to multitask and like to play music on one tab and work on another tab and that makes me feel comfortable working via a computer

Featured Articles

Back