Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Have you ever been bitten by a dog?

Yes, I also see people carry wooden sticks when going for a morning walk in the early evening. Dogs are a threat in the dark; they normally don't bark during the day.
Do you go for a walk so early in the morning when it is still dark?

Do you go for a walk so early in the morning when it is still dark?

No, I am a lazy person so don't go for regular walk. I have seen people going early for a walk while going to office early morning.

Yes, when I was very young. I was told the story though, can't remember exactly how it happened.

No, I am a lazy person so don't go for regular walk. I have seen people going early for a walk while going to office early morning.
Ah, I don't think you're any position to determine whether you are lazy or not. Let other people be the judge of that, and judging from the time you spend on online platforms, I wouldn't say that you are lazy at all.

No I have never been bitten by a dog but have been chased by a dog countless times

I once got bitten by a dog on my hand and leg. The injuries were minor, and a simple dressing was enough to heal them. It was my own dog, and it wasn't the poor animal's fault—I had been playing with it and accidentally made it uncomfortable by hugging it too tightly. Thankfully, the dog was vaccinated, so it wasn't a big deal.

No I have never been bitten by a dog and I don't pray for it to happen because I have dog in my house and they are friendly.

I once had a dog that I raised from a puppy. He was wonderful during his early years, but things changed when he grew into a big 80-pounder at the age of two. One morning, as I was heading out to work dressed in a sweater and winter coat, he jumped onto my bed. I sternly told him "NO" and tried to guide him off, but he unexpectedly bit my arm, piercing through my coat and sweater, and I bled. After consulting with a trainer, we suspected he might have Canine Rage Syndrome. It was heartbreaking, but I had to make the tough decision to put him down for safety reasons. I couldn't bear the thought of rehoming him and risking someone else's safety. That was my last experience with large dogs, and now, I'm more of a cat person! :)

I once had a dog that I raised from a puppy. He was wonderful during his early years, but things changed when he grew into a big 80-pounder at the age of two. One morning, as I was heading out to work dressed in a sweater and winter coat, he jumped onto my bed. I sternly told him "NO" and tried to guide him off, but he unexpectedly bit my arm, piercing through my coat and sweater, and I bled. After consulting with a trainer, we suspected he might have Canine Rage Syndrome. It was heartbreaking, but I had to make the tough decision to put him down for safety reasons. I couldn't bear the thought of rehoming him and risking someone else's safety. That was my last experience with large dogs, and now, I'm more of a cat person! :)

Haven't you experienced the same behaviour from a cat? I think cats are also like that. Safety of the guests is one of the major reason I don't keep cats or dogs as pet.

That's a terrible experience! See why we can't put our full trust on pet dogs? They can misbehave anytime, that's why it is advised that we shouldn't leave kids alone with them.

I was never afraid of dogs in my youth, but until the moment when I was bitten by a dog that I had known for many years and he lived across the street from my house. He bit me when I was playing with a ball on my leg, but it was not a very serious wound. And you were bitten by a dog and where?
No, never.

My sister was once bitten by a dog when she was younger, since then she has had this fear about dogs, both big and small ones.

This is one of the reasons that I don't like to go out early morning for a morning walk as there are so many dogs that you may feel scared of being one of the dogs breakfast lol

Featured Articles

Back