Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

General Chat Thread

Good morning!

How's everyone doing today?
Big day at work, i had my most important meeting since i'm here at the company. Everything went smoothly but sadly, our business might take place next year! lol!

Big day at work, i had my most important meeting since i'm here at the company. Everything went smoothly but sadly, our business might take place next year! lol!
What do you mean by take place? :p

On the subject of work, I found out today that I’m starting my new job earlier than I was supposed to!

What do you mean by take place? :p

On the subject of work, I found out today that I’m starting my new job earlier than I was supposed to!
Their service contract finishes on September 2024.. and assuming we get to work with them.. we'll start working starting October 2024. Plenty of time left to see something reflected in my wallet haha!

It's great to see this site up again.:)

Busy with my life. :)
You?
Just working on behind-the-scenes stuff for DH...

James Franco Flirt GIF

Reactions: Jay
I don't know whether to delete my YouTube account or just abandon/boycott it.

Hi all! Almost Friday, any plans for the weekend? :)

Hello all! What are your plans for this weekend? We may go to some stores while it's still "somewhat" warm. If you call 50's warm lol
Enjoy your weekend :)

I don't know whether to delete my YouTube account or just abandon/boycott it.
Why do you want to delete it, if you don't mind me asking? Nonetheless, from personal experience, I think walking away from something is a better idea than permanently deleting something, in case you change your mind one day.
Hi all! Almost Friday, any plans for the weekend? :)
Hello all! What are your plans for this weekend? We may go to some stores while it's still "somewhat" warm. If you call 50's warm lol
Enjoy your weekend :)
Hey guys, how's it going?

I've been out of work for a while so every day feels like a weekend to me and I don't have any plans this weekend :p ...but I start my new job in 2 weeks so I'll probably value my weekends a lot more then!

I don't mind you asking at all, Ex. It's simply because they're badgering me to disable my adblocker. I can't afford to go premium and I don't want to be annoyed by boring commercials peddling trash I neither want nor need and couldn't afford if I did. And I object to lining the pockets of a greedy corporate such as Google. After all, they're not paying me to sit through the stupid ads.

I've actually decided just to boycott it.

I don't mind you asking at all, Ex. It's simply because they're badgering me to disable my adblocker. I can't afford to go premium and I don't want to be annoyed by boring commercials peddling trash I neither want nor need and couldn't afford if I did. And I object to lining the pockets of a greedy corporate such as Google. After all, they're not paying me to sit through the stupid ads.

I've actually decided just to boycott it.
Ahhh, fair enough. I don’t use YouTube anymore either so I can’t relate to the issue but I agree. It’s a shame that nothing is truly free anymore.

Back