Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

General Chat Thread

Good day to you too! I've had a bit of a lazy morning, currently contemplating whether to go to the gym or not. How about yourself?
It has been a busy day at work that I can not squeeze a few minutes to go online except keeping track of my messenger and calls...

Morning. I will have pizza for dinner which makes me happy quite a lot :D

Morning. I will have pizza for dinner which makes me happy quite a lot :D
Save me a slice!

Season 6 Reaction GIF by Friends

Good morniiiing. I started morning hopeful and then ended unhappy :rolleyes:

Time will tell, as it always does. :p
But, I had pizza for breakfast so that's a good thing, let's think positive :D

Afternoon everyone spent 15 hours in the hospital to get my dad’s kidney checked out. He’s already had one removed now we are worried about the other one. But it turned out to be a bad UTI but that’s good news

Afternoon everyone spent 15 hours in the hospital to get my dad’s kidney checked out. He’s already had one removed now we are worried about the other one. But it turned out to be a bad UTI but that’s good news
That’s awful, I hope he gets better soon! :)

Good night everyone, although I’m not going to sleep just yet :p

How’s everyone’s day going?

Back