Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

General Chat Thread

Going through withdrawals pretty bad today 🙁

I procrastinate with them which annoys my doctors as I'm diabetic and they don't know how my diabetes is if I don't have a blood test.
Ah, I see. I’m not diabetic but I still procrastinate about blood tests. I once had a blood test every week for about 3 months when I was a kid so I’ve been scarred since then.

Ah, I see. I’m not diabetic but I still procrastinate about blood tests. I once had a blood test every week for about 3 months when I was a kid so I’ve been scarred since then.
:eek: No thanks!

I have to have mine every three months.

I have to get blood tested every month because of one of my medications can effect my red cells so I have to.

I have to get blood tested every month because of one of my medications can effect my red cells so I have to.
Kevin James Pain GIF by TV Land

Hey all, hows it going?

Hope you're having a great October!

200.gif

Good evening everyone! I can't wait for the weekend again, I just have two more days of work and then it's my weekend. I work 10 hour shifts and some days they go by fast, other days they drag.

Evening everyone. My vape blew up today and I’m SOL until tomorrow morning 😩 I was bored today so I made a subreddit

Morning everyone just getting ready for an appointment a bit nervous because it’s someone new

Back