Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

General Chat Thread

Good morning! Today i woke up so late X_X i didn't have time to do breakfast today..

Good evening everyone! I had to do a boring assessment at work that talked about not only safety, but to treat others with respect. We have to take these every year, and this year they added a few new things and removed other things. I got to sit down for 20 minutes on company time so that was nice. xD

Finally got around to using an avatar. Oh good news the book I’ve been waiting for since three years will be arriving soon I ordered it a few days ago. I can’t wait to have it in my hands

Good evening everyone! I had to do a boring assessment at work that talked about not only safety, but to treat others with respect. We have to take these every year, and this year they added a few new things and removed other things. I got to sit down for 20 minutes on company time so that was nice. xD
Must be nice essentially being paid to do it :p
Finally got around to using an avatar. Oh good news the book I’ve been waiting for since three years will be arriving soon I ordered it a few days ago. I can’t wait to have it in my hands
Looks awesome and congrats!

I’ve been so busy making changes to DH that I didn’t even realise it’s past 2am.

Good night everyone! :)

Hey everyone :D
How are you all?

Morning everyone I am at the hospital with my dad getting him checked out

Good evening everyone!

How’s everyone doing on this cold Sunday evening? :p

Greetings boys and girls.

Back