Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Contest will be announced within the next day or so! Stay tuned!

Do you watch a new movie everyday?

I have heard good things about the movie and glad you liked it, Kartik Aryan is doing really well with his choice of movies
I just loved the movie, very inspiring biography. More and more such movies should come out so that our young generations have real heroes to follow and get motivation from. Kartik Aryan is a promising actor. He has done full justice to the character that he has played.
I have not watched any new movie in recent days. I watched Shershah a Hindi movie yesterday. It's a nice movies based on an Army office who sacrificed his life during the Pak India war few years ago.
It's a very nice movie based of Captain Batra's life and Kargil war.

I am currently watching the kdrama island and I downloaded three new movies today, so am pretty sure I will be watching some new movies today.

I am currently watching the kdrama island and I downloaded three new movies today, so am pretty sure I will be watching some new movies today.
Wow! Three movies. That should be enough for few days. My daughters are a big fan of K Dramas. I have watched some episodes of Attorney Woo with them and I just loved them. K Dramas are very popular across the globe. They are the latest trends.

Wow! Three movies. That should be enough for few days. My daughters are a big fan of K Dramas. I have watched some episodes of Attorney Woo with them and I just loved them. K Dramas are very popular across the globe. They are the latest trends.
Haha few days? On Monday I watched two movies at a stretched, what stopped from watching the third one was that the power went off. Though while I watch these movies I am also working online, unless am watching a kdrama or Chinese drama, since it's not English I can't do other things while watching. There are times I have watched up to four and more movies in a day while working. Yes kdramas are wonderful... Do you watch cdramas?

I just loved the movie, very inspiring biography. More and more such movies should come out so that our young generations have real heroes to follow and get motivation from. Kartik Aryan is a promising actor. He has done full justice to the character that he has played.

It's a very nice movie based of Captain Batra's life and Kargil war.
I will watch this soon too and have watched Shershah too and it was also good so I feel both Sidharth and kartik are doing well

There is extension called pop out video so you could install this and pop out video and then complete work while watching movie at the same time. It serves for similtanous work.
Maybe I might check it out but I still can't use it for kdrama cause since it's not English I have to read the subtitles to fully understand what's happening, so I won't be completely focus on work.

I won't mind watching a movie daily but I don't have so much time left after work so I could not

Maybe I might check it out but I still can't use it for kdrama cause since it's not English I have to read the subtitles to fully understand what's happening, so I won't be completely focus on work.

Not focus a lot I give you links.

It actually depends.But whenever i am free i usually watch new movies.I don't actually like watching movies i have already watched

It actually depends.But whenever i am free i usually watch new movies.I don't actually like watching movies i have already watched

Whereas I like watching good movies which I have watched earlier. I never watch a movie it I don't know the review of the same.

I will watch this soon too and have watched Shershah too and it was also good so I feel both Sidharth and kartik are doing well
You should. And if possible take your family. It's inspiring for all age groups. Especially if there are teens and young adults there. I think that in the new comers, few actors are quite promising. Hope the industry gives them good roles.

You should. And if possible take your family. It's inspiring for all age groups. Especially if there are teens and young adults there. I think that in the new comers, few actors are quite promising. Hope the industry gives them good roles.
Thanks, I will surely do that because I also heard only good things about this movie

Not really but I used to watch them immediately when they are available and I will like to be watch actions movie because they are my favorite

Thanks, I will surely do that because I also heard only good things about this movie
I hope that you like it. It might not be like other commercial entertainment ..but it is definitely a worth watch if you are looking for a good story line based on a very inspiring biography. It's well delivered. Doesn't get boring at any point.

Featured Articles

Back