Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The June Summer Solstice Showdown contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Do you watch a new movie everyday?

I do like watching movies but I don't watch them everyday.

I will occasionally have a movie marathon when I'm in the mood. I'm thinking about having a movie marathon with the Harry Potter movies but I think I'll have to talk my hubby into it. I want to watch the movies with him but I have to make sure that he doesn't have any shows on at the moment.
I had a harry Potter marathon some months back, it was actually fun reliving does memories. It's a great choice.

Not everyday. In fact I don't have any TV watching or movie watching on weekdays. I find no time for that or prefer to do something else. My TV watching or movie watching is limited to few hours on Friday and Saturday night. We watch movies in the cinema very rarely if there is a movie worth it. For that we prefer weekdays as the tickets are much cheaper than on weekends.

I had a harry Potter marathon some months back, it was actually fun reliving does memories. It's a great choice.
And here I am thinking that I'm the only person who still watches Harry Potter! I have lost count of the number of times I have watched it over and over again, from the first to the last season.

That will be too much looking at the time I have to spare for movies but I do like to watch 2-3 movies on my day off

During weekends it could be quite enough to watch movies because it could be something to avoid the stress of a week. But once a day, you did not have anything meaningful on life to do?

Yesterday, we went to watch the latest Bollywood release " Chandu Champion" in nearby theater. We walked down the theater. We chose the show from 7 PM so that we are back home and in bed by 10:30. Can't afford to stay awake too late on weekdays. The movie was worth watching.

We all are different in the way we feel entertained. And also with our leisure time to indulge in the entertainment. I like to relax with a book at the end of a tiring day. Good music is my way of entertainment on weekdays. Movies and TV watching is for weekend nights. But for my husband, he relaxes with movie watching. He will watch a Hollywood movie ( action/ thriller) that I would not like to watch on weekdays. He might finish in one day or take two days to finish it.

We all are different in the way we feel entertained. And also with our leisure time to indulge in the entertainment. I like to relax with a book at the end of a tiring day. Good music is my way of entertainment on weekdays. Movies and TV watching is for weekend nights. But for my husband, he relaxes with movie watching. He will watch a Hollywood movie ( action/ thriller) that I would not like to watch on weekdays. He might finish in one day or take two days to finish it.
Sounds like you have a lot of options to choose from! I'm sure you relax with your husband when he's watching movies sometimes?

I only watch movies or tv shows when I see something that gets me hyped, or if im really bored. Sometimes everyday.

How about you?
Yeah me too mostly when I am bored. I watch movies or TV shows to pass the time

I only watch movies or tv shows when I see something that gets me hyped, or if im really bored. Sometimes everyday.

How about you?
I'm the same way—I watch movies or TV shows either when something really grabs my interest or if I need to pass the time. Some days, I end up watching something every day, especially if I find a series I enjoy. How do you usually decide what to watch next?

I used to do that all through last year. I must surely watch a new movie a day. It has become a routine for me until early this year that I started being too occupied. It's either I am at work or I am busy writing on forums.

Watching movies now is becoming as hard as a pebble for me but I'm still trying to be seeing one or two movies in a week.

Sounds like you have a lot of options to choose from! I'm sure you relax with your husband when he's watching movies sometimes?
We have a ritual of watching late night movies and shows together on Friday and Saturday nights. We have been doing it in the last twenty three years of our marriage. We look forward to it. We would sit with our drinks and snacks and enjoy it . At times it can go till 2 or 3 AM if we get into the mode of binge watching.

I aim to watch a movie once a week now. As I've grown, my priorities have shifted. I remember when I used to watch a movie every other day without much to worry about. But now, I limit myself to one movie a week.

Yesterday, we went to watch the latest Bollywood release " Chandu Champion" in nearby theater. We walked down the theater. We chose the show from 7 PM so that we are back home and in bed by 10:30. Can't afford to stay awake too late on weekdays. The movie was worth watching.
I have heard good things about the movie and glad you liked it, Kartik Aryan is doing really well with his choice of movies

I have not watched any new movie in recent days. I watched Shershah a Hindi movie yesterday. It's a nice movies based on an Army office who sacrificed his life during the Pak India war few years ago.

Featured Articles

Back