Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Do you like to invest the money you earned?

I have never invested funds for the purpose of profit. This is mostly done by my boyfriend. I spend half of the money I earn on my needs. Clothing, cosmetics, etc. Therefore, you can say that I invest in myself and my appearance
Taking care of oneself is a good thing. However it is advisable that you don't spend all your resources on buying things for yourself alone. Maybe you should be taking out some part of it and save too. Who knows, it can be of good help to you and your boyfriend later in the future.

Investing is a life saver. It feels good to know some of your money is making some more money. You always have a safety net. And of course, don't keep all your eggs in one basket or have plenty of empty baskets.

yes of course, because it can safe my money from inflation

Yes, I invest money every month in order to get a profit from it in the future. It's always good to invest in long-term policies to gain a better profit. I usually invest in the stock market and don't sell them for a small percentage of profit; instead, I wait for them to gain a higher price.

It is better to diversify how you invest. That helps play safe, make more money and stay afloat no matter what.

Investment is a science. We need good knowledge and do proper research before taking decisions.
You have actually said it all my friend. If you want to invest, make sure you have proper knowledge of what you are investing in. And like you said it's better you spread your investment than putting everything you have on a single investment.

I would have loved to invest, but the issue is that I'm not earning enough money to go by. That basically leaves nothing to save, which is sad. Maybe if I earn more, I will be able to save.

@Pearl Even if you are not earning much, you should try to invest a small amount of money so that you may be able to reap the profits later on. I know it is difficult, but you must try it.

Investing is the best decision, but what can someone invest when they don't even make enough money to cater for themselves?

Investing is the best decision, but what can someone invest when they don't even make enough money to cater for themselves?
I think this is the problem a lot of people are in. To be honest majority of the time what we earn is never enough. There are always bills to pay, something to buy or an unexpected expense you need to sort out. You simply need to make some sacrifices if you want to save and invest. There are certain things you would have to let go.

I think this is the problem a lot of people are in. To be honest majority of the time what we earn is never enough. There are always bills to pay, something to buy or an unexpected expense you need to sort out. You simply need to make some sacrifices if you want to save and invest. There are certain things you would have to let go.
Sacrifices like what? You know food won't be among the sacrifices as we can't survive without it. So for someone whose income is only enough for feeding and a few basic needs, what kind of sacrifices can he make?

Sacrifices like what? You know food won't be among the sacrifices as we can't survive without it. So for someone whose income is only enough for feeding and a few basic needs, what kind of sacrifices can he make?
True but when it comes to food, instead of eating three times a day, it can be reduced to just two times. There are days where I have had to reduce my eating to even once a day just to be able to sort out certain things. The quantity of the food can also be reduced or cut of buying junk if he is the type that buys junk food. It all depends on him. I can't really say much cause I don't know his schedule and all. Like there are times I opt to walk than take a public transport to places I can walk to and put the transport money into something else.

True but when it comes to food, instead of eating three times a day, it can be reduced to just two times. There are days where I have had to reduce my eating to even once a day just to be able to sort out certain things. The quantity of the food can also be reduced or cut of buying junk if he is the type that buys junk food. It all depends on him. I can't really say much cause I don't know his schedule and all. Like there are times I opt to walk than take a public transport to places I can walk to and put the transport money into something else.
You may ne right, but if all of these things you mentioned are applied, how much can be saved at the end of the day? I'm not sure it will be much.

Saving is a behaviour. If it is in your blood, you will do it, no matter what the situation is. The savings won't be huge enough. But one dollar saved is 2 dollars earned. I agree with others about considerable savings and investment. You need to find a good source of income to save enough for an investment.

I have invested both my earned money, and money that was gifted to me for that purpose. It's easier to use your own earnings because there's less stress about accountability.

I have invested both my earned money, and money that was gifted to me for that purpose. It's easier to use your own earnings because there's less stress about accountability.
More like you probably didn't have pressing needs at that particular time. Because if you did, you might have spent it all.

You may ne right, but if all of these things you mentioned are applied, how much can be saved at the end of the day? I'm not sure it will be much.
True it might not be much but you are saving something and it can be used to sort out or do something. When it comes to saving or investing, it does not really have to be something big or grand. Start with the small you have.

It's a very good way to make money from money as we all like to earn money online and if we can invest that then it will be best

It's a very good way to make money from money as we all like to earn money online and if we can invest that then it will be best
Indeed, nothing better than making money from money! That's if there's enough money in the first place.

Indeed, nothing better than making money from money! That's if there's enough money in the first place.
I used to earn like $50 or more every month online and I think its not bad if I can earn that and invest in stocks

I used to earn like $50 or more every month online and I think its not bad if I can earn that and invest in stocks
Do you earn that from online forums or gigs?

Featured Articles

Back