Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Contest will be announced within the next day or so! Stay tuned!

Do you know how to cook your own food?

I am not very good at cooking so I only cook when I don't have any other option to arrange home cooked food.

Yes I know how to cook food and I always get compliments that I cook really well and cooking is one of my passions in life.

Yes I know how to cook food and I do cook when I need to but mostly my wife cooks for me.

Absolutely, I really enjoy cooking my own meals whenever I can. It's a creative outlet for me, and I find the process therapeutic. I'm always experimenting with new recipes and flavors. While I'm no professional chef, I've gotten quite skilled at preparing a variety of dishes from scratch using fresh ingredients.

Yep, I take something out of the freezer. Take it out of the package and into the microwave it goes. After a few short minutes volia!

Yes I know how to cook. I grew up in a house where they made sure each and everyone of us had to learn how to cook. The ones I don't know, I usually go to YouTube or Google to learn how to cook it.

I am not good at cooking and this is one thing that I need to learn and need to improve as it's not a gender thing and everyone should know how to cook

Featured Articles

Back