Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Contest will be announced within the next day or so! Stay tuned!

Artificial Intelligence

I do not fear AI at the moment. Because Google pulled much more stunts than AI when it was new. The whole library idea which every literal person reverred seems to have vanished after Google. All the recorded knowledge in the world came to our fingertips. Human survived that, so I don't think we need to fear AI any more than Photoshop at this moment.

As you have mentioned it depends on the sector of the company. However, all these AI tools offer business plans. If you compare personal plan you may observe that there is a big discount if you are enrolled as a company compared as an individual for personal use or professional use.
The problem is that most of the free features of many artificial intelligence software is limited. There are so many things which you can not use them to do. This is why I make use of few paid AI programs. These AI companies need to come down with the cost of their AI programs.

The problem is that most of the free features of many artificial intelligence software is limited. There are so many things which you can not use them to do. This is why I make use of few paid AI programs. These AI companies need to come down with the cost of their AI programs.
This is normal that they offer limited access in the free mode because the ads don't monetize them in a manner to cover cost of data bandwidth to generate answer to a final user so limited attempts are provided to him and this is the logic.

AI need mammoth computational power. It will kill your GPU in no time.

Any service which offers free AI tools need to invest heavily on hardware. We are talking about seriously high end graphics and computational power. There are very few players in this field and they do not offer it cheap.

I have seen some fake ads that are made as if a famous actor has made it. It really irritates me how such a good technology is used and will be used
to scam.

I have seen some fake ads that are made as if a famous actor has made it. It really irritates me how such a good technology is used and will be used
to scam.
This have always been the fear I have whenever I start thinking about what all these new technology we have is going to be used by some people to commit so many crimes especially the cyber related crimes. It will be completely difficult to track those who knows how to cover their tracks well.

I use Generative AI tools for generating text based content, image based content as well as video and audio content. If you use Internet for work related activities, chances are there that you will be using Gen AI.

I do not want to make intense AI stuff on my PC. The resources demand often makes it too hot. It is easier to pay and online service and keep your PC alive.

I find the rapid development of AI to be both fascinating and a bit unsettling. The potential applications for AI across industries are truly mind-blowing, but the implications around issues like privacy, job displacement, and ethical AI decision-making give me pause. Personally, I've experimented with AI writing assistants and image generators, which are incredibly impressive yet also a little creepy at times. I'm genuinely excited to see how transformative AI will be, but I also think we need to proceed with caution and put guardrails in place. It's a powerful tool that demands responsible use.

After the March update, Google took down websites that make us of AI content. I think it is a good move. Because such content is highly unreliable and can be misleading at the same time.

The information age has advanced from what it was to the AI age. Whether anyone likes it or not, when AI is combined with Internet of Things, it would surely means that AI would be integrated into every aspect of our lives. Better join the trend.

I know that artificial intelligence would help the world in no small measure but I am afraid of people that would capitalize and use it to harm others and the world. See how they have used crypto to fund terrorism. Same might be done with AI.

I have used artificial intelligence for a few research before, but I don't use it that often.

Artificial intelligence is a great initiative, because it's helps to make various types of work easier for humans. However some people have started to misuse it by relying on it completely to do most or all of their work.

I have used artificial intelligence and it has helped me in some of my research, but I am sometimes scared by how much information there is and also by the fact that this bot can think on its own. Although if it is controlled, there should be no problems

Artificial Intelligence is good but it should be controlled as these days its mostly utilized by scammers to scam innocent people

Artificial Intelligence is good but it should be controlled as these days its mostly utilized by scammers to scam innocent people
Of course, the use of AI should be regulated. Otherwise people will abuse it and practically rely on it to create content and post on the web every time.

As it is right now, people are already abusing the use of artificial intelligence. Most people no longer try to think they just copy and paste what they get from ai.

Develop a little more this sentence because what relates to scam innocent people to Artifical Intelligence? Have you experimented something on that concern for example?

Develop a little more this sentence because what relates to scam innocent people to Artifical Intelligence? Have you experimented something on that concern for example?
In respect to this, I came across a case sometime where some persons used ai apps to create fake nudes of some popular tiktokers and where selling it.

Featured Articles

Back