Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Artificial Intelligence

In respect to this, I came across a case sometime where some persons used ai apps to create fake nudes of some popular tiktokers and where selling it.
What you say is a crime. Because these titokers work hard and stealth for their work either with AI or anything is considered as stealth.

Of course, the use of AI should be regulated. Otherwise people will abuse it and practically rely on it to create content and post on the web every time.
People are already abusing it and there are already number of cases where AI is used to scam people

As it is right now, people are already abusing the use of artificial intelligence. Most people no longer try to think they just copy and paste what they get from ai.
That is very unfortunate. But the good news is that most websites and clients are able to track down AI generated contents nowadays.

Yes I have heard cases of sites that have blocked most people once they find out their content was made with artificial intelligence.

Yes I have heard cases of sites that have blocked most people once they find out their content was made with artificial intelligence.
That is what trendri does now. I don't frequent the site that much, but the few times I do, I notice constant warning against AI generated contents. When caught doing it the member can get banned.

That is what trendri does now. I don't frequent the site that much, but the few times I do, I notice constant warning against AI generated contents. When caught doing it the member can get banned.
I have not had enough time to be active on trendri for now. What is the requirement to get verified again? And how does one request to be verified.

I have not had enough time to be active on trendri for now. What is the requirement to get verified again? And how does one request to be verified.
I'm not sure too, it's been a while I have done anything serious there. In fact I lost all interest when my balance was reading in the negative. I wonder how that came about.

I'm not sure too, it's been a while I have done anything serious there. In fact I lost all interest when my balance was reading in the negative. I wonder how that came about.
You might have done something against the rules so points have been deducted from your earnings.

Featured Articles

Back