Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Are you happy with your physical appearance?

Yeah, it is not advisable to keep delaying it. Start now, however small. With time you will see the results.
The brain doesn't understand next week or tomorrow or next month. Because we are in June so next month is July. If July arrives next month becomes August. It is same for next day or next week. The brain understand starting from 20 June 2024 I go to gym.

The brain doesn't understand next week or tomorrow or next month. Because we are in June so next month is July. If July arrives next month becomes August. It is same for next day or next week. The brain understand starting from 20 June 2024 I go to gym.
True that. By the way, I feel like I should eat the gym too. I've been getting a bit skinny lately 😩

Some of us are, some of us are not. As to me I keep my hair neat and tidy, I watch my weight, and I work out and exercise so I do my part to look as good as I can. I also consider myself to be a snappy dresser. I stand 5'8" tall and am a very sturdy and muscular 180 pounds.

While I don't think that I'm handsome, I'm not ugly either and I have never had a problem attracting the opposite sex. I have dark blue eyes and reddish brown hair. Women have told me that I have "bedroom eyes". (whatever that means):cool:

How about you, are you satisfied with the way you look and the shape that you're in?
I am definitely and totally confident about my looks....am one naturally beautiful and endowed damsel.....I catch every guy's attention

Some of us are, some of us are not. As to me I keep my hair neat and tidy, I watch my weight, and I work out and exercise so I do my part to look as good as I can. I also consider myself to be a snappy dresser. I stand 5'8" tall and am a very sturdy and muscular 180 pounds.

While I don't think that I'm handsome, I'm not ugly either and I have never had a problem attracting the opposite sex. I have dark blue eyes and reddish brown hair. Women have told me that I have "bedroom eyes". (whatever that means):cool:

How about you, are you satisfied with the way you look and the shape that you're in?
Oh yes, i literally crush on myself every day, am slim, dark and tall, i love my physical appearance.

I just need to lose some weight and it will be best for me as I have decent height

Working on your body does help a lot because you will look good even when in oldage

Yes I do watch new movie

I am not happy with how I look. That's why I try to put on nice dress, fashion accessories and make up so that I look attractive. I want to be realist and not lie about myself. I always try to improve my look but I don't go too that's awesome

Exactly, like it or not it still remains our physical appearance. The best you can do is to take care of it like use the proper cream that suits our skin, and stay fit.
Yes of course I do happy with my physical appearance

Most of it is fine LOL, I just need to lose some kilos and I will be good to hilarious 😂

Yes I do watch new movie

Yes I do watch new movie

Hahaha 🤣 😂

Exactly, like it or not it still remains our physical appearance. The best you can do is to take care of it like use the proper cream that suits our skin, and stay fit.
Great

Last edited:
Yes I have a physical good appearance and with no disability and I participate on any sport activity especially football and basketball

Yes we should be thankful to the almighty that we don't have any issues with our body but we just need to keep working on it

I am happy with my physical appearance because I cannot change it now. I need to accept what I am and I have accepted it too. I am an average looking person and I don't feel shy for my physical appearance. I am happy with what I'm.

I am definitely and totally confident about my looks....am one naturally beautiful and endowed damsel.....I catch every guy's attention
Wow, I love your confidence. Although I'm not sure about the part where you said you catch every guy's attention. Beauty, they say, lies in the eyes of the beholder.

Yes we should be thankful to the almighty that we don't have any issues with our body but we just need to keep working on it

That's true. We should be thankful to God for what we have and should never complain about it. If we have any issue with our body then we should try to make it better through any means.

That's true. We should be thankful to God for what we have and should never complain about it. If we have any issue with our body then we should try to make it better through any means.
Truly, thanking God od is very important, we should never forget that.

I am a tall broad cheated male that pays attention to his looks through his hairstyle, colour of lips and I actively work out. Ladies tell me that I am every woman's physical spec.

I am a tall broad cheated male that pays attention to his looks through his hairstyle, colour of lips and I actively work out. Ladies tell me that I am every woman's physical spec.

That's great. So how many girl friends do you have? What do you look in girls?.

I am very comfortable in my skin. I am not much bothered about my physical appearance. I prefer to be presentable and neatly dressed up all the time. I make sure that I don't put up weight for health reasons more than the physical appearance. Off late, I have put on a bit extra pounds.

Featured Articles

Back