Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Are you happy with your physical appearance?

Exactly, like it or not it still remains our physical appearance. The best you can do is to take care of it like use the proper cream that suits our skin, and stay fit.

Sometimes you are satisfied and sometimes not, especially sometimes fact of sedentary or low practice of sport could cause this extra weight that is not something good but you need to reset everything to back by going to gym and practice sport and cut with bad eating habits.

We need to thank god for the physical appearance that god has given to us. Because changing something that is not for medical purposes is something wrong. This could lead to bad behaviors.

You are right on point. I am happy with myself and how God created me. What I focus on is to ensure that I am always fit, strong, and focused on achieving bigger things in life.

You are right on point. I am happy with myself and how God created me. What I focus on is to ensure that I am always fit, strong, and focused on achieving bigger things in life.
Well said, that's the best we can do, and the more we stay fit, the more attractive we would be.

I am very happy with the way I look. Yes, I am not perfect. But I am thankful to Almighty for whatever shape I have got to carry the journey of my soul. This is the wisdom I have got with age and experience. Things used to bother me when I was a teenager and in my twenties, but not any more.

Most of it is fine LOL, I just need to lose some kilos and I will be good to go

It might be unpopular on here, but I think people should accept who they are. However, though, extreme weight can lead to serious health problems, but that's something only the person or doctors would know, probably.

Well said, that's the best we can do, and the more we stay fit, the more attractive we would be.

Absolutely What I am saying. Keeping fit is one of the ways that one can remain confident in himself. I have not played with keeping fit no matter how busy that I am

Most of it is fine LOL, I just need to lose some kilos and I will be good to go
Maybe you don't though. What if you are perfectly okay and it is your mind making you think you need to lose some kilos?

Absolutely What I am saying. Keeping fit is one of the ways that one can remain confident in himself. I have not played with keeping fit no matter how busy that I am
I am seriously working on this, I have not been consistent for some time now due to work and other issues but am definitely going to put in more effort.

It might be unpopular on here, but I think people should accept who they are. However, though, extreme weight can lead to serious health problems, but that's something only the person or doctors would know, probably.
This is what people don't accept extra weight.

Maybe you don't though. What if you are perfectly okay and it is your mind making you think you need to lose some kilos?
LOL I know I need to lose because I am only gaining weight from many years and not regular with walks or exercise so yes I need to work on my fitness

LOL I know I need to lose because I am only gaining weight from many years and not regular with walks or exercise so yes I need to work on my fitness
It could be the major problem of sedentary. As doctors says the rule of 30 5 so if your work is full time on PC each 30 minutes you need to do a break from sitting down for 5 minutes by sitting up, same if your work is full day sitting up like hairdresser then sit down for 5 minutes to avoid a lot of health problems.

It could be the major problem of sedentary. As doctors says the rule of 30 5 so if your work is full time on PC each 30 minutes you need to do a break from sitting down for 5 minutes by sitting up, same if your work is full day sitting up like hairdresser then sit down for 5 minutes to avoid a lot of health problems.
Yes its important to take breaks like that but my nature I try to complete the work first and then take breaks

Yes its important to take breaks like that but my nature I try to complete the work first and then take breaks
This is the fault of many people then health problems starts appearing because they stay several time in position that initiate many illness in the future. Even you could do countdown application so it could be as warning that 30 minutes or 5 minutes are left.

I agree and I need to work on this and this small change can help me stay good and refreshed and will give my eyes the required rest too

L
I agree and I need to work on this and this small change can help me stay good and refreshed and will give my eyes the required rest too
It will definitely be a huge boost to your health, especially as we grow older it is extremely important we stay fit.

I agree and I really need to work on my fitness as I have been ignoring this for a long time and I should not delay it further
Yeah, it is not advisable to keep delaying it. Start now, however small. With time you will see the results.

Back