Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Are you an Olympic fanatic?

Scorpion

Veteran

Reaction score
I am an Olympic fanatic. This week I feel lazy doing activities online. I always watch the Olympics results and the updates of the Philippine team. I am so sad because until this day my country has no medal received from its athletes. The only hope will be from our gymnast athlete Carlo Yulo, Pole Vaulter EJ Obiena and the boxers Nesty Petecio and Carlo Paalam. 😔.

I am a Cricket Fanatic and not aware of the names of our Athletes. Hopefully your country athletes can start winning medals.

I am not Olympics fan but I like watching track and field. I wish Neeraj Chopra again wins gold medal for India in Javelin throw like he did in the last Olympics. We have not performed well till now as have won only three bronze so far.

I was an athlete during my university days and the love of games is deeply rooted in me which is why, I am a fan too of the Olympics. I am also updating the Ph athletes if they survive up to the semi-finals to qualify for the medals even bronze.

That Boxer is in news from many days now who everyone claims to be a man but is contesting in women matches

That's the big issue this time in the Paris Olympics. There was failure in gender testing. That Algerian was defeated by the Philippine boxer in the person of Nesty Petecio. There are many issues in the 2024 Paris Olympics.

I was surprised that after failing the gender test the boxer was allowed to participate in the women category.

Manu Bakher who won two bronze medals for India is expected to win one more medals for India. Let's see what she wins.

I am always watching via YouTube and Google News about the updates of our country's athletes. This day, my country is hoping that there will be a medal from the athletes on gymnasts. Today is the final day of the contest. Our contestant is Carlos Yulo. Hoping he brings home the the bacon.

I enjoy a few games, but I am not a fanatic. This time around though I have not had time to watch any of the games going on.

I enjoy a few games, but I am not a fanatic. This time around though I have not had time to watch any of the games going on.
I am busy watching the gymnast. I like to watch Simone Biles the overall gold medal holders. Together with her is Suni Lee a Bronze medal holders. They're both from the United States. Their contenders were from China who won a Silver medal.

I will be more interested in the Olympics when they add cricket in the event and it would be fun if they add all formats ODI, T20 and test. Maybe Test match will take longer so they can at least go for ODI and T20

I am busy watching the gymnast. I like to watch Simone Biles the overall gold medal holders. Together with her is Suni Lee a Bronze medal holders. They're both from the United States. Their contenders were from China who won a Silver medal.
That's so nice. Maybe later within the week I can try check out what is happening abit or watch a few games.

That's so nice. Maybe later within the week I can try check out what is happening abit or watch a few games.
There are gold medalists from Uganda and Kenya. They won gold medals as top runners. It is also the first time for these countries to garner gold medals during the Olympics. The athlete from Uganda cannot believe his fate. He ran so fast like the speed of wind😁. He is male and tall. Watch them via YouTube.

I lost interest in the Olympics when Christianity was insulted by the organisers. I am an olympics fan naturally. But I would not follow the Olympics till next edition.

Americans are doing great in Olympics. Their single swimmer is winning more than 1 Gold whereas India does not even have a single Gold till now

China and America are doing great in the Olympics. It's sad that, being a populated country, we have only won three medals so far. Our eyes are all set on Neeraj Chopra and Lakshya Sen. I hope they win the medals today.

Yes all eyes are on them after PV sindhu was already disqualified. I am also confident that hockey will bring a medal too.

Yes all eyes are on them after PV sindhu was already disqualified. I am also confident that hockey will bring a medal too.

Hope so. Today is their match with GBR; I wish they won it. Also, boxer Lovlina is a contender to win a medal for the country. There are still plenty of games left where there are chances of winning medals for the players.

Hope so. Today is their match with GBR; I wish they won it. Also, boxer Lovlina is a contender to win a medal for the country. There are still plenty of games left where there are chances of winning medals for the players.
I have a question. Will lovlina face that boxer who is in news for all the wrong reasons?
Fingers crossed for the remaining ones at paris

I don't think so. I think she is in another category. I don't know why the committee is not taking action against that Algerian boxer. It's hard for a female to win over a biological male boxer, which requires power to play and punch.

Back