Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Movies Which movie could you watch severally without getting bored?

Ja sa bong

Veteran

Reaction score
Do you have that one movie which you can watch over and over again without getting bored by it? There are some movies which got me like that. It doesn't matter if I've watched them in the morning, I wouldn't mind watching it again in the night of the same day.

All the Equalizer movies appeals to me this way. I have been watching the Equalizer 3 which came out 1st September, 2023 constantly. It's a very good movie.

All of the Harry Potter films, especially the first one, since it's one of my favourite nostalgic films!

I've watched a movie called Expelled many times. It's not that great of a movie but I love it for some reason. I've also watched The Wolf of Wall Street a few times and it is a masterpiece so rewatching it is justified.

The Lord of the Rings. In fact, I used to watch it consistently as a teenager and when I'm bored with other things I'll occasionally re-watch it.

I have a few

wizard of oz (1939)

any of the rocky films

original lion king

E.T

terminal with tom hanks

big daddy

Pet Sematary (1989) I remember my dad recorded the movie off the USA network when I was 11 years old around Halloween on a VHS tape. I would watch it over and over again, and once I got the movie on DVD I was shocked to see there were scenes I never seen before since they were cut out from the USA airing.

Sometimes in April and Hotel Rwanda is a movie I watched over and over again without getting bored. I was reliving the genocide commited in the movie every time I watch it.

It would probably be ELF or Home Alone. I could watch them all the time without getting bored.
But it's a Christmas movie so I can only watch it around November-December time.

It would probably be ELF or Home Alone. I could watch them all the time without getting bored.
But it's a Christmas movie so I can only watch it around November-December time.
Yes, Elf has become one of my favorite Christmas movies too!

Do you have that one movie which you can watch over and over again without getting bored by it? There are some movies which got me like that. It doesn't matter if I've watched them in the morning, I wouldn't mind watching it again in the night of the same day.

All the Equalizer movies appeals to me this way. I have been watching the Equalizer 3 which came out 1st September, 2023 constantly. It's a very good movie.
Shawshank Redemption!

The Hangover franchise, consisting of three hilarious movies, is a go-to for endless entertainment. With its wild and unpredictable plotlines, memorable characters, and side-splitting comedy, it never fails to keep me entertained and laughing, no matter how many times I watch it.

Most likely Lion King. It is one of THE BEST Disney films that has ever been released. It is so emotional and no matter how many times I watch it, I will get emotional. But, yeah, there are others too

The one that I will watch without getting bored has to be Power where St. Patrick's and Tasha were the main characters. That movie was a blockbuster and kept winning awards almost every year. If you are looking to see a movie that entails what those in drug business do, this is the movie for you.

I am not much of a movie watcher but I will admit, there are some movies I could watch over and over and not get bored of.

The Harry Potter movies are one. Just love those.

School of Rock is another.

I remember when The Matrix first came out on DVD, I couldnt believe the special effects and how amazingly well it was written. I think Ive watched that movie hundreds of times, and if it came on the TV tonight, Id be right there watching it again.

I remember when The Matrix first came out on DVD, I couldn't believe the special effects and how amazingly well it was written. I think Ive watched that movie hundreds of times, and if it came on the TV tonight, Id be right there watching it again.
The DVD is no longer suitable for a new generation of PCs, nowadays you can request movies to be installed on a flash disk means it remains possible for the old generation of PCs. This is my point of view only.

I've watched many famous and cool movies, but for some reason I don't have the desire to watch them again, and it's not because they're bad, but because they're so cool that I want to watch them just once and just remember it. And the most times I watched and could still watch the movie Need for Speed because I have a great love for cars

I've watched many famous and cool movies, but for some reason I don't have the desire to watch them again, and it's not because they're bad, but because they're so cool that I want to watch them just once and just remember it. And the most times I watched and could still watch the movie Need for Speed because I have a great love for cars
Showing a film more than once becomes something habitual. Some people like this fact. But it is not my cup of tea. As you know all the details so nothing is changing in the meantime. However, may you are bored and do this but not most of the time.

Generally speaking, I do not rewatch movies. However, sometimes, I like re-watchin g some scenes from the movies that I had enjoyed in the past. I have rewatched the entire movie only a couple of times and Simone is one of them. It is a hilarious movies about how a movie character created with VFX makes the world go wild.

Generally speaking, I do not rewatch movies. However, sometimes, I like re-watchin g some scenes from the movies that I had enjoyed in the past. I have rewatched the entire movie only a couple of times and Simone is one of them. It is a hilarious movies about how a movie character created with VFX makes the world go wild.
I also have a lot of moments from movies, but I never watch only these moments, I want to see the whole movie to remember how they got to this moment and why it happened the way it did, and the scene itself won't be so cool if you don't remember what preceded it

Back