Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Movies Which movie could you watch severally without getting bored?

I’ve watched scarface thousands of times, but i can still watch it to this day without getting bored. It’s one of my all time favorite movies.

It is the Harry Potter series for me. I so much love that movie right from when it came out, and I basically watched every series over and over again that I lost count. I also read the books more than once too.

"Playing For Time", I've watched it 3 times and will no doubt watch it again sometime in the future.

Absolutely, there is one movie that I can watch repeatedly without ever tiring of it - "The Shawshank Redemption". The powerful performances, the themes of hope and perseverance in the face of adversity, and the masterful storytelling make this film a timeless classic in my eyes. No matter how many times I view it, I always find something new to appreciate about this cinematic gem.

Am not quit sure about this aspect just yet, I am the type that does not like watching a movie I have seen before over again. I prefer watching in once.

Movies acted by Arnold. I like movies with a strong story telling method. They keep you awake and in the loop.

I could rewatch the Spider-Man movies, but only with Tom Holland, because I love this actor and also, in my opinion, the script is not bad. I have already watched these films twice

Back