Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What was your breakfast today?

As usual l have had a toast and the black tea.

I eat fruit for breakfast very often now. Today I ate an omelet and then two more bananas. It gives a lot of energy until the next meal

Today, my breakfast was composed of boiled egg, one glass of milk, 1 banana, and one cup of red rice. I want to feel energetic once eat the red rice and all. It is essential to eat like a King durng breakfast as it is the first meal of the day.

My stomach is not behaving well today LOL so I took yellow dal with boiled rice and that was in very less quantity

I might likely not be having breakfast today, I have a lot to do and my eating window is around 12pm today. By then I would be in a meeting, so there is no need.

My breakfast today is bread and tea which normally i like taking every day and it gives me what I want and again some times I normally engage my self with people who knows how to cook

I had two big methi paratha ( made with fresh Fenugreek leaves from my garden) with mango pickle and curd in the morning. I had it around 8 in the morning and I am feeling full even now at 12:20. I will have my lunch a bit late.

I had my breakfast around after one in the afternoon, so am guessing it's no longer my breakfast. That by the side, I ate fried yam and moi moi.

It was rice with curd as its expected to heal the upset stomach and I even took a med to get it sorted at the soonest

Back