Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What was your breakfast today?

I was in mood to have some rice today so we prepared Rice and ate with curd and Masoor sabut daal

I ate a piece of chocolate cake this morning.

Wow so only a small piece of cake in the breakfast, that's so less for the breakfast

I only ate two boiled eggs, one fried banana and one mug Milo. I felt tummy so full. I didn't take snacks because I had a complete breakfast.

I haven't eaten eggs from a long time now, I am craving for omelets, will try to have them soon

I just came back this morning from an all night event that I went to play and I was very famished. I had to hurriedly put some rice on fire and eat before I went to bed to sleep the hangover out.

Today it was Chapattis with fried potatoes and it was quite yummy

There was no breakfast for me today, I just prepared boiled rice, mixed with beans and stew. This is probably the only thing I we be eating today.

Today, my breakfast was as usual. boiled eggs, one cup of milk mixed with Milo, lol. I no longer drink coffee. It is too sugary, so I scouted for a replacement of it and found Milo in the corner of the store.

I have not had breakfast yet as the time on my end is just 6:50am. Though I am currently boiling beans, so am thinking about frying some to eat with fried plantain later in the day.

I have not had breakfast yet as the time on my end is just 6:50am. Though I am currently boiling beans, so am thinking about frying some to eat with fried plantain later in the day.
Wow, it is early morning there now, ours here is 1:53 in the afternoon. I had just my lunch with small red rice and grilled fish. You need to eat your breakfast so that you can work fast and remain energetic before lunch time.

Wow, it is early morning there now, ours here is 1:53 in the afternoon. I had just my lunch with small red rice and grilled fish. You need to eat your breakfast so that you can work fast and remain energetic before lunch time.
Wow, the time difference is so large. While we are just starting our day, a lot of persons are half way through the day lol. It's amazing how the world works. What's red rice though? I don't think have seen that.

Wow, the time difference is so large. While we are just starting our day, a lot of persons are half way through the day lol. It's amazing how the world works. What's red rice though? I don't think have seen that.
Yes, we have a big time difference, in fact, my country is one day ahead of the United States. Ted rice is a rice colored red and I love to eat red rice, it is very nutritious too. But my sister dislikes red rice so I seldom cook red rice, her white rice.

Today I skipped my breakfast as I was late for work. I took early lunch so that was my first meal and was with Curd and Aloo prantha

Yes, we have a big time difference, in fact, my country is one day ahead of the United States. Ted rice is a rice colored red and I love to eat red rice, it is very nutritious too. But my sister dislikes red rice so I seldom cook red rice, her white rice.
One day ahead? That's a whole lot. I guess it's also awesome. Which means you guys get to see the new year before everyone else. So by year ending while we would till be in 2024, you guys will already be in 2025 hehehe 😉

New Zealand is ahead of us and they do celebrate the new year first of all countries

That's pretty amazing though. Imagine having a friend over there and while on a phone call they are already in the new year and you are still waiting hours to get there.

It's just time zone. Nothing amazing about it. Same way countries like US are so behind in time zone

It is amazing for me though. What makes life different or special for each individual is how they view things. So for me, I think it is quit amazing how our time zones are pretty different 🤠

One day ahead? That's a whole lot. I guess it's also awesome. Which means you guys get to see the new year before everyone else. So by year ending while we would till be in 2024, you guys will already be in 2025 hehehe 😉
That is right, which is why during the boxing fight between Manny Pacquiao versus Mayweather, the day is Sunday at 3 in the afternoon because it's still Saturday in the United States and 3 in the afternoon in my country which is 8, Sunday morning in the USA.

Back