Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What is the weather like today?

It's pleasant. No rain, no heat..it was pleasant and sunny in the day time. Now it's cool evening here. We don't even need a fan.. it is just perfect.

It's warm and sunny today which is nice, just last week we thought autumn was here and ready to stay but summer is clinging on for that last little bit :)

It's warm and sunny here today. It's not too hot as there is a pleasant breeze coming through my window. It's a pleasant weather here.

Today is a rainy day, the rain has been falling for some hours now. Hopefully it would stop by evening.

It is cloudy today but also humid and not too bad. The rain seems to be staying away which I am happy about.

The weather is very bright and calm this morning. The sun is already up high and I am enjoying it very well because I don't do so much well under cold condition.

It was sunny the whole day. A wonderful day for laundry and I did wash two loads of thick bedsheets and towels. They are all crisp and dry in the sunlight.

The weather is pretty cold over here, we had some rain drops but that's pretty much it.

It's cloudy here. And it just started drizzling..we are getting rain after two weeks break. So, it will be good to have some..the weather has been gorgeous here these days.

It has been chilly and rainy today. Much of the UK was under a weather alert for rain with some places flooding.

It rained last night and it was very heavy which we are expecting sunny day this morning. Just some few hours ago, it has started raining heavily again. I think this week is going to be rainy week.

It has been chilly with some sunshine and some cloud. Just glad the rain has stopped after it rained all day Monday and half of Tuesday.

It has been chilly with some sunshine and some cloud. Just glad the rain has stopped after it rained all day Monday and half of Tuesday.
It rained heavily today being Thursday and the weather is so cool and everywhere is quiet. We are here chilling out and enjoying the weather.

The weather is very bright today. It is very unfortunate that summer is almost up but I'm already getting ready for the Fall. It's actually I one of my favorite seasons of the year.

It's almost 8pm at my place now. The weather was fairly good. It wasn't too sunny nor too cold. Although, it looked as if it was going to rain around 1pm but it later didn't.

It's been a mixed bag of sunshine and rain today, but it is very humid—very weird for October.

We were supposed to hit 20 degrees today (68 Fahrenheit)

We got a cold front earlier today, and it was in the low 70s. We’re going to be cool for the next few days.

It's been warm and humid today with sunshine. Very weird weather for October but I'm not going to complain :)

It's meant to start cooling down now though.

Back