Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What is the weather like today?

I travelled to another city I have not been before and the weather here is always cloudy and rainy compared to the city I came from.

It's good weather today. The temperature is not much and humidity is also tolerable. I am enjoying the weather.

It is expected to rain but in reality there is no rain and the weather is quite hot and humid even when its only 11.24 Am

It's humid and cloudy, hope we have good rainfall today.

As per the weather app its raining LOL but its sunny here and don't think it will rain but you never know about the rain and monsoon water

It was quite windy throughout the day and just now it has started to rain

It rained here for an hour and the weather today is fine and cloudy. I guess it will rain at night today

The weather is very calm here. We have really waited for the rains to come in but it's vain

It was hot and humid and just 10 mins ago it started to rain so it's feeling a little cooler now

Yes, it was humid all the day but when it rained in the evening the weather got changed and the temperature has got reduced.

It's extremely hot and humid and is irritating kind of weather where you just like to relax and not like to work

Yes, it is hot and humid today from the morning itself. I don't know how the temperature rise when the day progresses.

Yesterday it was expected to rain but there was no rain during the night and not in the morning too

It rained in the evening here and weather was pleasant but the things got bad in the morning today.😥

I think this is expected in the rainy season and even after heavy reason we cannot expect respite from the humid weather

It was expected to rain all day but instead it's hot and sunny since morning

The weather is cooler today, thanks to the rain that started around 7.30 Am and is raining in small spells

The weather at the moment is looking dull, it feels like it's going to rain, though there are times where the weather is like this and in the end it does not rain. So let's watch and see how it goes.

Back