Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What are you doing now?

Scorpion

Veteran

Reaction score
I guess you are resting, watching a movie, bonding with your family or friends. Right now, I am here on Discussion Hub to utilize my free time. After here, I will proceed to the mall to assist my staff there. I had been to the church at 6 in the morning, the first Mass schedule. Whatever , you are doing now, am hoping you are happy and in good state of health.

I am just logging on to this site to do some activity now. I didn't go to church today because I was kinda depressed. I had to sleep at home. When I am done from here, I would be finding me some noodles for lunch and then, stepping into my farm.

I relaxed and now watching a movie at home and other than that it's a hot day and it rained for 10 minutes only which made the weather even hotter

Right now, I am back on this site, posting and commenting. There seem no people around. Perhaps the case is our time difference. While it is afternoon here, there might be dawn or early morning I just utilize my free time at this moment. It is 2.29 pm here.

I have been busy doing some other work online, then when my battery went down, I started watching a movie till now I decided to come online again.

It's almost 11 PM here and I am in bed. Tomorrow is Tuesday and should have been a working day. But it's the Founders Day of our school and it's a holiday. So, plan to stay awake late. I will be here for some more time and then finish a assignment from my course. I have to submit it by Sunday. I would like to finish it by tomorrow.

This time, I am in this site to comment posts and share my thoughts and feelings for a new post that I may write again. It is an annoying afternoon. Rain no longer pours and the sun mocks my situation. It is extremely hot here now.

I have very bad weather now. It's raining heavily, so I can't go outside. I am currently also writing on this site and watching a movie at the same time

It's past 7 PM here. Tuesday was an off day today and I made a good use of it being productive. I can smell my dinner from the kitchen. I will have it in some time. Till then, I can be here and keep writing.

It's past 7 PM here. Tuesday was an off day today and I made a good use of it being productive. I can smell my dinner from the kitchen. I will have it in some time. Till then, I can be here and keep writing.
Our time here now is 1:45 in the afternoon. Here I am again in this awesome forum site replying comments post to post. There has been no rain here for almost three days but the other places in my region experienced a flood causing 8 people dead, washed out by the torrential flood.

I took my lunch and relaxing now and may post a few replies and will be busy again with work.

Am in the school right now and thinking of what to eat sef and after that I will proceed to reading books and necessarily things

Taking a break to have tea and samosa and perfect time to make a few more posts and will be back to work now.

I am now here as usual to share with you my thoughts and feelings and to read your posts too. It is hot here, so while posting, I am also eating ice cream while typing. The brand is rocky road. It satisfies me in this hot afternoon.

I took my lunch right now and will relax for 20 to 30 minutes and after that I'll start working

I am now watching my TV favorite program and connecting when there is ad ad on. I am also eating my lunch lol. The Internet just came back after the one hour blackout. There's heavy rain here causing a sudden blackout. I am happily watching, posting, and eating now.

I guess you are resting, watching a movie, bonding with your family or friends. Right now, I am here on Discussion Hub to utilize my free time. After here, I will proceed to the mall to assist my staff there. I had been to the church at 6 in the morning, the first Mass schedule. Whatever , you are doing now, am hoping you are happy and in good state of health.
Actually you are right I am here watching movies at home because I so tired I have been playing games for more than 3 hour's today.

I am posting here now while listening to the evening news via TV on GMA Channel. I am scared to hear news about the continuous war among the warring countries like Eukraine, Russia, Israel, Hezbollah, Lebanon, Hamas, Gaza and soon the Arab nations. Let's hope the third world war won't happen three years from now as what the news on TV said.

I have just returned from the market as I went to buy some essential things and medicines. I will assist my kids in their studies now as they have an exam tomorrow.

The time over here is 4:04pm and I am just lying down, scrolling through discussion forum and putting down my thoughts. I will watch movies when I am done writing some parts.

Back