Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What are you doing now?

Time is just 10:31 am right now. I am in a meeting, but I am hoping to round up soon so I can focus on other things for today.

I am in the garden sitting to have a good time. There is nothing more that I am doing right now.

I am watching Bad Boys- Ride or Die. And just responding to some posts here.

I’m currently listening to Eminem’s new deluxe album that just dropped.

I am on my desk sorting out the schedules of this week. The ones I have done goes into the file while the ones that I haven't completed stays on the desk and I am happy doing them.

I just finished writing down my to do list for tomorrow. It's a long weekend here and Monday is off. I plan to keep the day lazy. Right now, it's midnight here and I want to relax a bit with online hustles before hitting the pillow.

I have just returned from the market as I went to buy some essential things and medicines. I will assist my kids in their studies now as they have an exam tomorrow.
That's good to hear from you that you do the marketing. Your wife is lucky to have you a thoughtful husband.

I am right now doing some homework assignment for the course that I am doing for my professional benefits. I was doing that for the last 45 minutes. Now I will take some break to be here. I will do some later in the evening after my dinner .

Back