Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Debate Smoking

Oh wow, I don't really have much experience in this field though but why not go into therapy? Am sure it would have great effects and would help you over time.

Mountain Dew is probably as bad. It gets so bad with me that I was drinking one "before bed" to relax my nerves.

Mountain Dew is probably as bad. It gets so bad with me that I was drinking one "before bed" to relax my nerves.
I believe mountain due does not have alcohol right? But anyways too much of these drinks can cause serious problems in our body. Do you still drink it or have you been able to stop now?

The only addiction that I have these days is olive oil. I pour it over everything and my girlfriend is none too happy about, that because olive oil is *VERY* expensive.

The only addiction that I have these days is olive oil. I pour it over everything and my girlfriend is none too happy about, that because olive oil is *VERY* expensive.
Expensive but healthy, I heard it's even better to use it for frying and cooking than the regular groundnut oils. And it's also what Christians use 🌚

I don't smoke and have never tried it. While I understand the personal choice involved, I strongly believe smoking should be banned due to its harmful effects on health, but economic interests often hinder such measures.

But the fact is that it cannot be banned because the government gets lots of revenues from it. People should stop consuming it and understand that it is harmful for the health.

But the fact is that it cannot be banned because the government gets lots of revenues from it. People should stop consuming it and understand that it is harmful for the health.
That is the ugly truth about cigarettes, the government will not ban it because of the profit they are making from taxes from those companies. That is why the highest they can do is to warn people to desist from smoking while at the same time hoping that they do not heed the warnings, so that they will be able to continue making money.

I've never smoked before
Smoking is injurious to health

I've never smoked before
Smoking is injurious to health
I'm glad there's somebody that shares my opinion. Smoking is very injurious to health, nobody should be doing it.

I haven't smoked before and I won't try to smoke now. We used to sell cigarettes in our shop but it doesn't mean I am smoking it.
I don't like the smell too, I can't stand any strong odour.

I haven't smoked before and I won't try to smoke now. We used to sell cigarettes in our shop but it doesn't mean I am smoking it.
I don't like the smell too, I can't stand any strong odour.
Same here, I have never tried it before and I don't think I would. Though while growing up, there was a time I was curious about it but that was pretty much it.

Every child while growing up is always curious to know how a stick will pop out of smoke. I was curious when I was small to know what it was. I wanted to smoke it but I was afraid of what harm it would cause me.

Back