Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Debate Smoking

I did smoke as a young teenager but very lightly. I quit when I was 20.

I can't stand any form of strong odour, not to talk of the smell of cigarettes or anything that is smoked. Being around a place they smoke would give me catarrh in a matter of minutes. Even when all my friends started smoking, I didn't.
It means the start of death to stay in a place where everyone smokes any tobacco solution because of negative smoking. Many people have cancer therapy for staying in a coffee where everyone smokes while they do not. This is the sad truth.

Smoking is no doubt a silent killer. People start for fun and could never stop. The number increases every day. Some people get lucky and quit.

I tried smoking when I was much younger, but it didn't last long and I didn't want to anymore. I believe that smoking cannot be completely banned, but its use on the street should be very limited so that other people do not breathe it. Make separate zones and also huge fines for violations

I used to smoke, starting in my teenage years and finally quit a few years back. I'm really happy I managed to stop; smoking is incredibly harmful to your health.

It means the start of death to stay in a place where everyone smokes any tobacco solution because of negative smoking. Many people have cancer therapy for staying in a coffee where everyone smokes while they do not. This is the sad truth.
I am asthmatic though it is recessive. But being around an environment where people are smoking is such a trigger for an attack. I hate smoking. When you want to drive me out of a place, let someone start smoking.

I am among the lucky few people that have never smoked. People tell me it is because I am a lady but I know so many ladies that drink and smoke like mad. I think my upbringing contributed so much to how I am today.

I do not know whether drinking or smoking is bad. But it is a costly affair for sure. Both cost you dearly every month. Sometimes it is the cigar or drink that decides as people have no control or the ability to stop.

I don't smoke, and I honestly don't plan to anytime soon. When it comes to smoking, though I don't judge or discriminate does who smoke but I still don't know why they do it even when it is harmful to them.

No I don't smoke, as a matter of fact I find smoking to be repulsive. Why would I actively engage in something that will damage my health?

The diseases it comes with is really annoying. I have seen intense smokers end up bad. They start at very young age and ruin their health with time.

Yes, I smoke, and I am addicted to it. I have tried to quit it, but maybe because of the lack of willpower, I could never leave it. I know it's having harmful effects on my body, especially my lungs, but still, after knowing it, I am not able to leave it.

Yes, I smoke, and I am addicted to it. I have tried to quit it, but maybe because of the lack of willpower, I could never leave it. I know it's having harmful effects on my body, especially my lungs, but still, after knowing it, I am not able to leave it.
Did you try going for a therapy? It's never easy giving up on something you are used to or addicted to. It takes time, so just don't give up yet.

No, I have never taken any medication for the same. And I have not given up. I will soon leave this addiction. I know this is deteriorating my health, especially my lungs. I am losing my stamina. I have to leave it.

Yes please do, am sure with time you so be able to overcome it, just don't do it alone. It can be pretty hard when you are alone.

Hmm...I have tried nicotine gums to get rid of smoking but they didn't work.

10 cigarettes is very light, you should be able to kick that.

Hmm..I am trying it from last few years but not able to do it.😥

Back