Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

One thing you can’t live without

Excommunicado

Signing off

Reaction score
What is one thing you can’t live without?

The one thing I can’t live without is my phone, which is probably going to be the most popular answer, but in this day and age, everything I have is on my phone pretty much.

I need music I consider it the greatest thing in the world… also my phone 😝

It's going to be food and water. You have to be alive before thinking about any other things that you need to help out yourself. No one can do without food and water, so it's the number on my list.

Basically, the internet, because there is so much you can do to utilize it and it has been a big part of my life ever since I started using it, being one of the primary things I enjoy doing. Without it, I feel like life would be kind of boring.

I would say that I could live without pc, smartphones, modern technology because all it takes is to detox from it. But I can't live without books.

I have come to realize that I cannot live without reading a book at least one book in 2 months. I am someone that has always loved to read and reading is always interesting since it gives me some cool understanding of what is happening in different facets of life. Another thing that I like so much and can't stay without is the internet. Browsing and researching makes me feel happy.

I would say that I could live without pc, smartphones, modern technology because all it takes is to detox from it. But I can't live without books.
I have come to realize that I cannot live without reading a book at least one book in 2 months. I am someone that has always loved to read and reading is always interesting since it gives me some cool understanding of what is happening in different facets of life. Another thing that I like so much and can't stay without is the internet. Browsing and researching makes me feel happy.
Funnily enough, I live without books :p

Food, water, shelter and money are the things which I can't live without. I'll be dead as I wouldn't last a day without them.

Thinking about it, I can't live without technology. You can get shopping online, work online, news, contact with friends, etc. Everything is online.
I'm always on my phone talking to friends, browsing through the news and working.

What is one thing you can’t live without?

The one thing I can’t live without is my phone, which is probably going to be the most popular answer, but in this day and age, everything I have is on my phone pretty much.
I can live without my phone because I have other means I can be connected to the internet without using my smartphone. What I would live without is money.

Funnily enough, I live without books :p

When I can read online, books doesn't do much for me today. I can live without it 100%. It's food I know for sure I can't go a day without eating.

I can't do without a home. I've seen how the homeless people suffer to feed and get by, this something I can't see myself survive through.

Thinking about it, I can't live without technology. You can get shopping online, work online, news, contact with friends, etc. Everything is online.
I'm always on my phone talking to friends, browsing through the news and working.
It is true that the world now depend so much on the use of technology to the extent where it would seem like our lives would not be functional without them but it reality, this is a lie. The world was working very well without the use of technology decades ago and it can still work again without it. If the world is nuked with an EMP - Electronic Magnetic Pulse Bomb, people will still be able to survive without technology.

One thing I can't live without has to be oxygen xD. But considering the topic is not asking about the obvious, I would say that I can't live without internet. It is literally a life saver in all ways.

I can do so well without reading a book again for the rest of my life. I know there is knowledge to be acquired from reading books but fortunately it's not only from books that someone can acquire knowledge from which makes not reading a book ever again any problem.

It would be very difficult if I didn't have a bicycle because for me it only serves as a means of transportation and also a great thing for going somewhere quiet to be alone

I can't do without a home. I've seen how the homeless people suffer to feed and get by, this something I can't see myself survive through.

There is no place like home. This is why home is very important in everyone's life. This is why when I see anyone who is homeless, I feel heartbroken. I wish that everyone will have a home because being homeless will make you feel like you're not a human being.

I cannot live without a laptop and internet. I work online, I generate income by working online, therefore internet connected laptop is very important thing for me for survival. If I cannot have access to a laptop, or a computer, I will not be able to generate income. I have been working online for past 10 years

Everyone need to eat food the last time I checked. It's one thing which I know is very important for any human being or any living thing to survive. If you don't eat food when you are apparently meant to eat, it's going to be a big problem for you.

Air. Can anyone live with the oxygen they breath in? God is wonderful by making oxygen free for both the rich and the poor. If we paid for it, the rich will buy up everything.

Back