Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

One thing you can’t live without

Air. Can anyone live with the oxygen they breath in? God is wonderful by making oxygen free for both the rich and the poor. If we paid for it, the rich will buy up everything.

It is very true that a lot of people or in fact everyone including animals need air to survive because it is the oxygen they have to breath in to sustain their life on daily basis. A lot of people who cannot breath very well during the time of pandemic of coronavirus because they were infected have to suffer so much because of this.

I think for me it would also be my smartphone. I make use of it for so many things. I use it to organize my business, to make money online and almost all of my daily activities.

Nothing brings me more peace of mind than music, such a big part of my life and always has been.

Food of course. Is there anybody that can live without food? Me I'm actually somebody that likes food very much, so I can't even do for a day without eating a tangible food.

One thing I truly can't imagine living without is my smartphone. It has become such an integral part of my daily life. it's my primary means of communication, my source for information and entertainment, and a tool that helps me stay organized and productive.

I will not write about food because it is clear that I would die of hunger. However, the thing without which my life would be more difficult is headphones. It would be unpleasant for me to listen to other people's music, and I would not be able to listen to music without others hearing it, and I think many people would agree with this.

I can't live without my piano. Take everything away from me but leave the piano. I would always thrive and bloom with the piano in my possession. I value it so much that I don't give it out to my friends as in borrowing.

Actually you are right and the same here it was my smartphone because I tends to trust my smartphone rather than people these day's

Back