Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Gaming Last game you played?

Fortnite's been my go-to game lately! They brought back the original map for this month and it's bringing back so many memories. Gotta get in those nostalgia wins before it disappears again!

The last game I played was Monopoly Go on my mobile and Fortnite on my Xbox :)

The last game I played was Salon Tycoon on Roblox for a little. I love to play tycoon games to chill out and work on things :)

What was the last game you played? Tell us about it.

The last game I played was Spider-Man last night. I just completed RDR2 and Spider-Man is the next game I will be completing.
I just finished swinging through New York City with Spidey last night! Still riding the high of Red Dead Redemption 2, but web-slinging adventures are a nice change of pace. Now I gotta see what challenges await in Solo Leveling Arise.

I last played Monopoly Go on my phone a few hours ago.

I have almost stopped playing games but the last one was Car racing or Angry birds, many months ago

The last game I played was Monopoly Go again a little bit ago. Hoping they do another event in the game again soon as I do enjoy those.

The last game I played was pubg mobile I never get tired of playing it because they have upgraded all features

I don't even have a single game in my mobile but I would love to install and play the baseball game I am in love with but I am not sure if it will be available for my phone. I have found a way to play on computer but its hard to play with the computer keyboard

The last game I played was pubg mobile I never get tired of playing it because they have upgraded all features
Yes I saw a video of a player on YouTube, I was really surprised by the upgrades and features they have added. The last time I played PUBG was in 2022 or there about.

Yes I saw a video of a player on YouTube, I was really surprised by the upgrades and features they have added. The last time I played PUBG was in 2022 or there about.
Although it has been so long try it for now I guess you will enjoined playing it because they have better experience on those features again

Although it has been so long try it for now I guess you will enjoined playing it because they have better experience on those features again
Yes I want to, but I want to get a new phone first before I try playing it again. My current phone can be pretty stressful most times.

Yes I want to, but I want to get a new phone first before I try playing it again. My current phone can be pretty stressful most times.
Good one wish you what you wish to buy and I pray that yours dreams will soon be fulfilled

The last game I played was Fall Guys just last night on Xbox for a little while. Having to get myself into a routine of making time for myself and gaming is helping with that :)

Back