Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Gaming Last game you played?

Excommunicado

Signing off
Reaction score

What was the last game you played? Tell us about it.

The last game I played was Spider-Man last night. I just completed RDR2 and Spider-Man is the next game I will be completing.

The last game I played was Pokemon Go, I just caught a Pokemon and gave my buddy berries as well as take a picture of it. I usually just do the minimum, I walk around a lot at work so I always have it running in the background to get steps and hatch eggs.

Forza Motorsport, the latest one. I think it's 8

The Legend Of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild.

Sadly i can't upload screenshots from my Switch directly here but the cutscene from hyrule castle before facing Ganon was one of the most nostalgic i ever had from a Zelda game.

MW2 on the PS5. Trying to finish off the currently running event before it ends in 11 days

Allods Online and NFS Underground 1. :p

I played some Rocket League a hour ago. Lost 4 out of 4 - just not my day it seems.

Just started Spider-Man 2. My brother bought it and was kind enough to share it with me. Looks awesome so far.

The last game I played was Fortnite. I'm playing Fortnite quite a lot at the moment as it is so nice to be able to go back to the OG map for the month, so I don't want to miss out on anything.

The last game I played was World Random Play Dance on Roblox.
I enjoy listening to music and guessing the song title is a game I can stay on for hours.

The last game I played was Fortnite Rocket Racing a few nights ago, it runs so much smoother now since they made some adjustments and updates :)

The last video game I played was Elden Ring. I've completed the main story and now going for 100% completion. This might take a while but I'm ready for it.

Featured Articles

Back