Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The June Summer Solstice Showdown contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

June Summer Solstice Showdown [RULE UPDATE AS OF 24/06/2024]

Running a forum is not easy job. The decision to pay per post or to the contest winners would be the decision of the forum owner. What works best to sustain the forum in long run would be in best interest.

Running a forum is not easy job. The decision to pay per post or to the contest winners would be the decision of the forum owner. What works best to sustain the forum in long run would be in best interest.
Well the admins here are doing a good job so far. I see this forum soaring to new heights.

Well the admins here are doing a good job so far. I see this forum soaring to new heights.
I have recently started being active here. And I can see that the place is very active despite being a non paying forum.

Yes, it depends on the admin how he pays us. Only thing is we can suggest.

I have recently started being active here. And I can see that the place is very active despite being a non paying forum.
Yeah it is going well. Are you interested in doing the posting contest? We will appreciate more contestants 🙂

Yeah it is going well. Are you interested in doing the posting contest? We will appreciate more contestants 🙂
Yes, I will.. I think that I am already in to the competition. Not sure how well I can do. But I am going to give it my best shot.

Yes, I will.. I think that I am already in to the competition. Not sure how well I can do. But I am going to give it my best shot.
Please do, just come in regularly and post, nothing much.

I totally agree with the above responses. These rewards might be the motivation for most to be here and participate actively. It's human nature to look for some incentives for their time and effort. And there is nothing wrong in that. We need motivations to move on.
True, most of us have a lot of expenses we need to sort out or challenges to deal with that requires capital, so opportunities like this are highly appreciated.

True, most of us have a lot of expenses we need to sort out or challenges to deal with that requires capital, so opportunities like this are highly appreciated.
What we earn from forum might not be enough to sustain a living or pay our bills. But yes, every little money coming is appreciated and is a big motivation. I come to forums during my free time and I love to be productively engaged along with getting some pennies.

Please do, just come in regularly and post, nothing much.
I am trying to do that. Just taking out some time daily to be a active here and make some contribution.

This is the first time that I am a part of it. I am trying my best and hoping that things turn out well. I am enjoying it and getting a reward for the time and effort would be encouraging.

This is the first time that I am a part of it. I am trying my best and hoping that things turn out well. I am enjoying it and getting a reward for the time and effort would be encouraging.

You will surely get in the top posters just keeping pushing yourself and hit hard.

You will surely get in the top posters just keeping pushing yourself and hit hard.
Thank you for the encouragement. I am trying my best. But the competition is quite stiff here. LOL. I think that I will have more time after 21 to post more. I am conducting a ten days training program for new teachers at work. That is taking extra 90 minutes each day at work. And then back home, I have to prepare for next day. I am coming here and on Forum Race daily to keep pushing the numbers slowly. I have left other forums for a while.

@arunima25 I can understand how difficult is to post on the forum sites when you have a regular offline job and have to look after house chores. I appreciate you that you're able to manage the things .

@arunima25 I can understand how difficult is to post on the forum sites when you have a regular offline job and have to look after house chores. I appreciate you that you're able to manage the things .
Yes, it gets tough. But as they say that busy people only can find more time for more things. Well, that was something that the school principal and director told me recently when they wanted me to take care of this training this year. I told them that I have many things at hand, including the other training sessions that I am taking each Friday and also the new course that I have taken on Sundays. And they took me into confidence by saying this.

Yes, it gets tough. But as they say that busy people only can find more time for more things. Well, that was something that the school principal and director told me recently when they wanted me to take care of this training this year. I told them that I have many things at hand, including the other training sessions that I am taking each Friday and also the new course that I have taken on Sundays. And they took me into confidence by saying this.
Truly it can be hard to shuffle between your offline job and online activities. Not to talk of the extra responsibilities of training new teachers that was given to you, I hope you know that it is because they consider you competent to carry out the training that's why they assigned it to you.

Maybe they find you the suitable person to take this course. Sometimes the bosses prefer the good candidates for trainings and other enrichment courses.

Featured Articles

Back