Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

How many forums are you active on right now?

Iam happy to write the comment, actually iam asking about how to earn money online by doing some online jobs

Iam new here, but iam actively participating in the discussions.
It depends, there are jobs you can do online that requires some level of skills. Such as being graphic designer, forex trading, copy writing and so on. Then there are other ways you can earn money online that dose not require that much skill such as being active on paid to post forums and the likes.

@Teegold I am very cautious about it. I know there are lots of scammers in the internet world. I won't pay for learning it where I am not sure I will be paid. I will learn it myself through YouTube.
Yeah of course YouTube is the best place to start. You can also look up some blogs and websites for guidance.

If I start posting on all my forums then it will be 3 forums that are legit from which I can earn daily and as per my calculations I can at least make $0.50 daily with that

I am only active on 2 forums. Forum coin and this forum and I liked both these forums.

@Kingpin you can also try discussion bucks, beermoney forum and IF also if you are willing to spend more time on the forums. Most of the people are active on above sites. I have requested payment from DB and IF today.

I am a member of few forums like Discussion Bucks, Forum Coin, myLot, Discussion Hubs, Forum Race, Beer Money Forum and Trendri. Due to time constraints, I am active on any two in a day. Recently, I have been very active here. I am veru regular to myLot.

I am also part of many websites but I cannot stay active on all and that's why I am only active on here and on Index forum

I have really lost count on the number of forums that I am active on. I think it should be up to 8. And I know that for every forum that I am active on, I contribute meaningfully.

I have really lost count on the number of forums that I am active on. I think it should be up to 8. And I know that for every forum that I am active on, I contribute meaningfully.
Eight? Are they all paid to post forums? I think right now I am only active on four or maybe five forums.

I am a member of few forums like Discussion Bucks, Forum Coin, myLot, Discussion Hubs, Forum Race, Beer Money Forum and Trendri. Due to time constraints, I am active on any two in a day. Recently, I have been very active here. I am veru regular to myLot.

I am not active on mylot as I find it slow these days. Not many users are active on mylot these days.

I am not active on mylot as I find it slow these days. Not many users are active on mylot these days.
Yes, the activities level has gone quite low and many active users are missing there. But I can't have my day complete without myLot. So, I would definitely visit it at least once. It might be just for ten minutes to just clear up my notifications. Today, I plan to spend some time there and at least write one discussion. I have not done that in a long time.

Am sure if they create other options when it comes to payment method besides PayPal, they will get new users there.

I am active here and on Index forum and sometimes post on forum coin too so its only 3 forums and I also earn from social seos

I am thinking of giving BMF a try again, but I have not had enough free time to actually include that to what I do online. My timetable for now is pretty tight.

It's tough but if you can manage time then it will be great, I have still not started to post on the website and will see if I can start soon

It's tough but if you can manage time then it will be great, I have still not started to post on the website and will see if I can start soon

You were active on BMF in the past, maybe after when they have reduced the rates you might have reduced your time on that site.

A lot of people reduced how much they worked on BMF and some even stopped working in total on the forum after the pay rate was reduced.

I am currently on two forums but I usually and really enjoy spending a lot of time here

Back