Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

How many forums are you active on right now?

I believe that for the past few years I have registered in about 10 forums. But currently I'm active in about three or four of them. It is true that one get to meet a lot of people from forums like this one.
Wow ten? How where you able to stay active on all the forums? What forums are you currently active on right now? For me besides this forum, I am active on discussion bucks and index forums.

Honestly, I’m active on at least 8-10 different forums right now. I’m on a few different admin forums and a couple different general forums. I like being on forums though. It’s nice communicating with so many different people.
Most of time to make one post in 10 forums it needs no less than 1 hour work so what about 10 posts or 15 posts it is full day work time schedule.

Most of time to make one post in 10 forums it needs no less than 1 hour work so what about 10 posts or 15 posts it is full day work time schedule.
Well, these forums that i’m apart of don’t take up much of my time and I don’t see why it’s being compared to a job anyways. It’s irrelevant to the topic at hand. I love online communities and I’ll always be active on forums that I enjoy.

I've only recently started looking into this and haven't found many forums yet. I use the Peak forum and Trendry, but I don't write so much on Trendrі because there are many topics that I don't understand

I am part of many pay-to-post forums and was earning from all of them but at present I am only active on forum coin and just today started to post on this very forum

I am active on DB, IF, and this forum presently. A few months ago, I was active on SCF as well. It's not easy to work on many forums at the same time. Because of my regular offline job, sometimes I am not active on any of the forums.

Currently, I am active on two forums. I do not have much time for forums because I have an offline job which keeps me busy.

I've only recently started looking into this and haven't found many forums yet. I use the Peak forum and Trendry, but I don't write so much on Trendrі because there are many topics that I don't understand
You should try discussion bucks and and index forum. These two are my favorite, and am pretty sure you will have a great time there.

@LoukiaCharilaou I know how hard it is to maintain an active online presence while working a normal offline job because I have experienced the same thing. Whenever I have free time at work, I submit stuff on the sites. I can make money with tits and bits in such a manner, but I have no idea the last time I utilized maximum limits on RIF and DB.

@LoukiaCharilaou I know how hard it is to maintain an active online presence while working a normal offline job because I have experienced the same thing. Whenever I have free time at work, I submit stuff on the sites. I can make money with tits and bits in such a manner, but I have no idea the last time I utilized maximum limits on RIF and DB.
It is true that our physical work can sometimes be a limiting factor to exploring all these sites fully. I'm on leave now that's why I'm able to devote more time to these forums. I'm afraid that when work resumes I might not have the time again.

I also have an off so was able to post here otherwise it's difficult for me to manage time. It's good for you too. Sites like RIF have limits for the posts and once you exceed that limit , their rates decrease. And most of the time I am not able to reach that limit.

I'd much rather contribute on 2 forums daily than be popping by once or twice a month on say 12-15 forums. This way you can slowly get to know everybody and have an impact on the site.

I also have thought it several times and that's the reason I also remain active on few sites. I get bored of posting so cannot continue on any of the forum. This is the reason I could not earn much on any of the site.

I think I am active on just about four forums as we speak. I am a staff on one of the forums that I am active on. Apart from these four forums, I am sparingly visiting dozens of other forums.

I think I am active on just about four forums as we speak. I am a staff on one of the forums that I am active on. Apart from these four forums, I am sparingly visiting dozens of other forums.

How much do you earn from these forums?

I have been on 4-5 forums but earnings are very little. Can you name any good forum which pays well? I am tired of posting for free now a days.😉

I also have thought it several times and that's the reason I also remain active on few sites. I get bored of posting so cannot continue on any of the forum. This is the reason I could not earn much on any of the site.
Most people think posting is that easy, but it's actually hard work on its own. There are times where I get tired of posting that I just stop working for days. It can be tiresome even boring sometimes.

Most people think posting is that easy, but it's actually hard work on its own. There are times where I get tired of posting that I just stop working for days. It can be tiresome even boring sometimes.

I have always believed that posting in forums is difficult as you cannot write different content on the same thread, and if you try it, you may be spamming by repeating the same point. And that's the reason I don't remain active on most of the forum sites, as I don't get ideas to post.

I am slowly trying to get back into the rhythm where I was earning more than $2 in a day and at present the earnings are not even $0.30 in a day

I am slowly trying to get back into the rhythm where I was earning more than $2 in a day and at present the earnings are not even $0.30 in a day
$2 per day is a good amount from the forums. I have been on many forums in the past but have never been able to reach even $1 per day. I wonder if I know of any such forum where pay rates are high and I may be able to earn $2 per day.

Featured Articles

Back