Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

How many forums are you active on right now?

$2 per day is a good amount from the forums. I have been on many forums in the past but have never been able to reach even $1 per day. I wonder if I know of any such forum where pay rates are high and I may be able to earn $2 per day.
I was earning like that and even more around 6-8 months ago but after that, I stopped concentrating and even lost interest in online earnings

I am slowly trying to get back into the rhythm where I was earning more than $2 in a day and at present the earnings are not even $0.30 in a day
Some years ago I was also able to earn at least 2 or 3 dollars a day. But now that is what someone can only make in a week, with extra work.

That's true. These days, as rates are too low, one cannot earn even a dollar. We need to find out some other ways to earn money online if we are serious about earning some extra income. I have been learning new methods but need to learn more to implement them.

Some years ago I was also able to earn at least 2 or 3 dollars a day. But now that is what someone can only make in a week, with extra work.
I think its still achievable but then you need to post on all forums and spare a lot of time which is not possible looking at the busy schedule

I agree. Today, things have changed a bit, and it takes lots of work to earn even a dollar in a day. I remember two years ago, it was easy to earn a dollar from RIF, which is not now the case; they have reduced the rates.

That's true. These days, as rates are too low, one cannot earn even a dollar. We need to find out some other ways to earn money online if we are serious about earning some extra income. I have been learning new methods but need to learn more to implement them.
It is getting harder to earn online with each passing day. Please can you share some tips on those new Methods you are trying out to earn money online?

I am trying to learn more about affiliate marketing. I have read good reviews from many people on the forums. Survey sites don't work here in India. The stock market is another way, but you need to have money to invest in the shares.

For me it's fluid. This place for awhile was my #1 go to place but is now my #2. Honestly all these members coming here just to make a few bucks has turned right me off. I have never before been on a site where members post just to get paid.

@Mad Hatter whereas mostly people are online to earn on the forums. I am on the forums where members are not paid. Such sites are like grave as hardly see posts there. But the good part is that there is no restriction of minimum words on the posts.

Last edited:
For me it's fluid. This place for awhile was my #1 go to place but is now my #2. Honestly all these members coming here just to make a few bucks has turned right me off. I have never before been on a site where members post just to get paid.
I actually get your point, most times we end up seeing post and threads that lacks content or even passion simply because they want to make money, but than again doing this kind of competitions also make things lively. Not all free sites are actually still active today.

I guess it can't be helped. The contest is a nice concept if you ask me though, you can't blame those who got on it. As for me, I will still be here even if there's no contest. This forum is becoming a part of me.

I guess it can't be helped. The contest is a nice concept if you ask me though, you can't blame those who got on it. As for me, I will still be here even if there's no contest. This forum is becoming a part of me.

These contests ultimately help the site and its members. It is good if the forum is getting lovely due to the contest. There are very few people who don't bother to earn money from posting. Most people want to earn something for what they do.

These contests ultimately help the site and its members. It is good if the forum is getting lovely due to the contest. There are very few people who don't bother to earn money from posting. Most people want to earn something for what they do.
It won't be bad if this forum gets to the level of BMF or bizdustry where individual members can earn from their posts and not through contests.

It would be better if it happened. I would love to see this change. I don't like contests. I know it's still 15 days left, and I am tired of posting on the same threads. No one is starting new threads to comment on.

No matter if you are a member or a part of the staff, there would be forums where you like to spend most of your time. How many such forums are there for you right now? Are you a staff in them or a regular member?
Yeah you can say

Iam happy to write the comment, actually iam asking about how to earn money online by doing some online jobs

Iam new here, but iam actively participating in the discussions.

There are plenty of forums where you can join and earn a small amount of money. And if you want to earn more, you should try affiliate marketing or blogging. They are the best methods to earn. I am not into these, but I have heard from people and read in the forums.

Featured Articles

Back