Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you prefer a laptop or a desktop?

Its about with which you are more comfortable and I am more comfortable with a personal computer and I am sticking with it
When you say personal computer, do you mean a laptop or a desktop computer? Because the term refers to both.

When you say personal computer, do you mean a laptop or a desktop computer? Because the term refers to both.
I mean a computer and actually I have both but from many years I prefer to work online with my computer and laptop is just for some routine work

In my opinion desktop is better, because desktop is more powrefule and easy to use and smoother

Preach! Portability is a game-changer for me too. Who wants to be chained to a desk? My laptop lets me work from anywhere - curled up in bed with a cup of coffee, or outside soaking up the sunshine. It's all about finding the perfect spot to stay productive.

I have both, laptop for work desktop for gaming and other stuff.

Cost and performance wise A Desktop computer is best but if you are required to move a lot then laptop is better

Cost and performance wise A Desktop computer is best but if you are required to move a lot then laptop is better
I'm not somebody that likes being stuck in one place while I work online, so I prefer to own a PC so that at least I can move around with it and work whatever I find myself.

I would have loved to use a desktop for most of my online work because my desktop is more powerful but since I might be on the road for majority of the times, I use my laptop to work.

A laptop will always be my choice due to it's mobility. I want to be able to move around and work whenever I feel most comfortable in the house.

I am blessed to have both but I prefer to work via my desktop more and use my laptop mostly to watch movies

What's the difference between your desktop and laptop though and why do you prefer your desktop for more for work?;

I like working Online through the laptop. I really appreciate the way laptop displays things so well that gives the flexibility in the usage.

I like working Online through the laptop. I really appreciate the way laptop displays things so well that gives the flexibility in the usage.
And the best part is you can even position your laptop in any style or position that best suits you.

My computer was badly damaged, so I only use my laptop. I have three laptops and use them at intervals. Somehow, I am thinking of buying a new desktop.

My computer was badly damaged, so I only use my laptop. I have three laptops and use them at intervals. Somehow, I am thinking of buying a new desktop.
Wow having three laptops is pretty impressive over here even having and maintaining one is not that easy.

I feel a desktop is a better option because it is easier to work on the desktop when you sit on a chair. Whereas I feel lazy enough to keep my laptop on the table and sit on the chair.😅

I feel a desktop is a better option because it is easier to work on the desktop when you sit on a chair. Whereas I feel lazy enough to keep my laptop on the table and sit on the chair.😅
I prefer to use a laptop because I can position myself anywhere at home I can even use it while watching TV . It can be brought to work all the time. It is not heavy.

Yes, in that way laptop is better than the desktop. I had a desktop before the laptop I have now.

Like others I also like Laptop and I can carry it to any place I want, to work and even when I need to go vacation.

That's the only reason people like to have a laptop instead of a desktop. I have a laptop, but I seldom use it. I use my smartphone for browsing the internet, as I find it much easier to use for any site.

Back