Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you like to have cold drink with your lunch or meal?

I like to have coke or thumbsup with burger or momos and sometimes I have dew or sprite with my lunch

Same here, there was a time I used to take carbonated drinks multiple times in a single week, but at moment, it could take weeks before i drink one and most times i don't even finish it in a day. Am also being mindful of what I eat or consume.
That's the best decision I took this year and it really helped me a lot. Carbonated drinks isn't helping my health and since I stopped them, I am living fine. I am using water in exchange of drinks.

That's the best decision I took this year and it really helped me a lot. Carbonated drinks isn't helping my health and since I stopped them, I am living fine. I am using water in exchange of drinks.
I attended a health seminar over the weekend, I came to find out how all these carbonated drinks usually eat us up slowly, affecting our skin and all that.

I like to drink something with my meals and it's not possible to have tea all the time so having a carbonated drink is fine for me

I attended a health seminar over the weekend, I came to find out how all these carbonated drinks usually eat us up slowly, affecting our skin and all that.
Carbonated drinks is not good for the body at all. It can be taken once in a while but consuming them all the days of the week is a slow killer to our body. I'm glad that I can stay some months without those drinks.

Carbonated drinks is not good for the body at all. It can be taken once in a while but consuming them all the days of the week is a slow killer to our body. I'm glad that I can stay some months without those drinks.
Indeed, this is why most of our kids today have issues studying and all that. The amount of sugar they take sucks a lot nutrients from their brains.

I never adopted this habit which I feel is not good and anyone doing this should stop as having soft drink with meal is not good

Indeed, this is why most of our kids today have issues studying and all that. The amount of sugar they take sucks a lot nutrients from their brains.
Knowledge is power. I am studying to make myself approve. My children will be glad to have a mum that have their interest at heart. I make sure that I give them things that will boost their mental, emotional, physical and psychological well being.

I know it's bad for health but for French fries, birfwr, Pizza, Momos and few other things I want a coke or Sprite or Mountain dew with it or I won't be able to have it

Knowledge is power. I am studying to make myself approve. My children will be glad to have a mum that have their interest at heart. I make sure that I give them things that will boost their mental, emotional, physical and psychological well being.
Nice one, keep up the good work. They will grow up enlightened and also use this same method to grow up their own kids. Hence creating a generation that is healthy.

I even try to avoid having water with my meal because we need to maintain a gap of at least 30 mins before and after meal so I don't even think to have any soft drink with my meal

I only like water with my meal and not a fan of any such soft or carbonated drink.

I have seen this stupid trend where people cannot have their lunch or any meal without any drink so they are relying on that drink whenever they need to finish their meal.
Actually not a good idea how can be comfortable I always prefer taking meals with my water along for me feel comfortable and enjoy my meal.

I sometimes have cold drink or soft drink but it's only when I like to have a burger or pizza

Back