Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

TV Do you keep a list of series you watch?

eLdavis

Veteran

Reaction score
I have a list where I normally write the names of series I am following and where I stopped. I am currently following multiple Chinese series and other series at the same time, or while waiting for a new episode or season I usually go for new ones. Do you have a list where you keep track? Or do you just watch randomly?.

There was a time when I would make note of a movie I'm interested in watching, I will add it to my list of movies to watch. But in the end I didn't even watch half of the movies on the list! 🤦

There was a time when I would make note of a movie I'm interested in watching, I will add it to my list of movies to watch. But in the end I didn't even watch half of the movies on the list! 🤦
Yes I can relate with that, I have a list of series and movies I would like to watch but haven't started any of them yet. The list am talking about now is the ones you have already started.

I don't write this because I don't watch many series at the same time and I don't need to write which series I stopped at because the site where I watch always saves the last one I watched.

I don't keep track of movies or Tv shows I watch. But I do remember the TV shows I watch. It is difficult to keep track of what I watch, especially when I watch a lot of meda content

Yeah I have a list of some series I have watched most especially the ones that have joy in them some series self are not at all good in some aspect like wise we that love watching action movies self to enjoy our self

The same thing with me. I don't keep track of all the movies I watch. I can remember them from the scene if I replay hem again. I have try keeping track of the movies but it's very hard for me.

No I am not into any web series and because I was suggested to try an Indian web series, I am watching 1 but haven't liked it

No, I don't, but I keep a list of web series that I have to watch in the future. I have made a list, and others have told me that I must watch these web series. It's better to watch series that have been told to be worth watching by others.

I am not interested in web series and not in movies and very rarely do I follow a movie or web series

I am also not much interested in movies but still I like to watch good web series.

I am now more into South Indian movies because they know how to make entertaining movies

South Indian movies are good. Watch movies of Rajnikanth you will like his movies, they are good.

Yes I have seen his movies and also of Allu Arjun, Mahesh Babu and Ram charan, Junior NTR

Most times I am watching multiple series at the same time. I might be following one on my smartphone, while I watch another one later on my laptop. Or I might watch one episode of a particular series then the next episode would be another series entirely. That's why I always keep records.

I have a list where I normally write the names of series I am following and where I stopped. I am currently following multiple Chinese series and other series at the same time, or while waiting for a new episode or season I usually go for new ones. Do you have a list where you keep track? Or do you just watch randomly?.
No actually because I haven't realized the advise for a long time I could have started but now I think its late

No actually because I haven't realized the advise for a long time I could have started but now I think its late
You can always start up a list at any time, it took me years before I finally decided create a list to help me out more.

You can always start up a list at any time, it took me years before I finally decided create a list to help me out more.
Okay thanks I will actually give a try but I cannot recall some movies that I watched in the past may be I will be starting with the movies that I watched so far this year

Okay thanks I will actually give a try but I cannot recall some movies that I watched in the past may be I will be starting with the movies that I watched so far this year
Yes just start with the ones you can remember. I have so many that are not on my list because I do not remember them or even where I stopped in some of them.

Yes just start with the ones you can remember. I have so many that are not on my list because I do not remember them or even where I stopped in some of them.
Alright thank you but if you will not mind, about how many have watched so far this year?

Back