Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

TV Do you keep a list of series you watch?

Alright thank you but if you will not mind, about how many have watched so far this year?
Lol I have watched so much this year I can't even keep count. I have more than 30 Chinese donghua series am following, then there are so many movies I rewatched this year, there new movies have always watched. A few weeks back I started Smallville from season one, and I am almost rounding up season 7

Lol I have watched so much this year I can't even keep count. I have more than 30 Chinese donghua series am following, then there are so many movies I rewatched this year, there new movies have always watched. A few weeks back I started Smallville from season one, and I am almost rounding up season 7
Actually you have tried a lot I am currently watching one the season film titled heavenly sword dragon slaying saber S1 so far this year I recommend you should give a try it was so amazing and it among the best season film I have ever come across

I never created a list for movies Or web series I have watched and if I prepare any list then it'll be short because I don't like to watch movies

I love to watch movies and have watched and liked a few web series too but never did I maintained any note book or a list for that

Back