Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

May Madness: Forum Fiesta

May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has Ended

Do you go to the gym?

I do not go to a gym, in fact I have not even entered a gym in my entire life. I do light impact exercise like walking jogging, push ups, etc. When I was in my teens, I wanted to go to a gym and build my body but my wants never translated to a reality. Gym memberships are so expensive here, so finance was also a reason why I never went to a gym

Going to the gym is not a must that everyone should go there for their work out purposes. What matters is for each person to find out what will work out for them when they are looking for ways to keep themselves being fit. If they can do that at home, it gives the same results like for the one who goes to the gym.

I tried to visit the gym several times, but it didn't work out for me because it was just not comfortable for me to exercise. Maybe in the future I'll try to do it again, but right now I'm just practicing at home

It is not a must that everyone will have to go to the gym whenever they want to work out because it is still very possible for someone to stay at home and be very much actively involved in working out at home unlike someone who is going to gym on daily basis.

It is not a must that everyone will have to go to the gym whenever they want to work out because it is still very possible for someone to stay at home and be very much actively involved in working out at home unlike someone who is going to gym on daily basis.
I think you should try going to the gym first because for a while it gives you more motivation than at home because you see other people in a good floorroom and I think it has a good effect on your motivation

No because I don't have so much time and money to waste and like to exercise at home daily in the morning or evening.

So I go to the gym, but I hardly use the equipment, only the treadmill. I'm already in pretty good shape, but running helps keep me in shape. I would buy a treadmill for my home, but it is very expensive equipment

I don't go to the gym, I mainly do my workouts at home.

What is this "outside" you speak of? lol

Yes, I make it a priority to go to the gym regularly. I typically visit 4-5 times per week, balancing strength training with cardio exercises. My strength routine focuses on compound movements like squats, deadlifts, and presses to build overall muscle and strength.

I've been to gyms, but I just don't have the dedication to form a routine...

Yes, I go almost daily, about 5-6 times a week and I also train at home.

I like to workout a little at home and like to walk and sometimes run but don't go to gym but there are times when I feel I should join a gym and follow a routine religiously

Yes, I make it a priority to go to the gym regularly. I typically visit 4-5 times per week, balancing strength training with cardio exercises. My strength routine focuses on compound movements like squats, deadlifts, and presses to build overall muscle and strength.
4 to 5 times per week? That's a lot for me, the highest I can do is 2 times, maximum of 3 times per week. I will not even be able to go more than that because all my body will still be aching.

No, I have never in my life joined a gym. When I was a teenager, I considered joining a gym and gave it a chance. However, after working out for two days, I suffered a fever, and I didn't give the gym any consideration after that.

Featured Articles

Back