Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

You can't do everything but you can do anything

Scorpion

Active Contributor

Reaction score
Do you believe that you can't do everything but can do anything? I agree with this, of course, we are not robots. We only have one body and our skills are intended only for the skills we acquired through education and experience. Yes, we can do anything like business or increasing our finances. We can do anything for ourselves and not for others. Indeed, even experts cannot do everything, how much more to non-experts? Am I right? The answer is yours.

When people start to feel like superman that can solve the problems of everyone, I just laugh at them. Most of them get extremely burnt out in the end. Every human has limits that they must operate within to stay sane. I always advocate that we should just do what we can and leave the rest.

I'm very good at problem solving and am quite proud of that. My boss and girlfriend both appreciate me because of this. I have developed a lot of self confidence because of this fact. I am not superman but am more capable than most.

I believe everyone can do somewhere. Even when you are not getting it right, you should keep moving and focusing on becoming the best version of yourself. This is very important for anyone who wants to go far in life.

We can't do everything but we can do anything we set our minds to. As long as we have a clear and realistic goal in sight and we are consistent, then it is very possible.

There is a lot that we can achieve as long as we believe that we have the capacity to do more. One of the things that can make one achieve more is having the belief that we can do it with the right mindset and in a good environment.

I firmly believe that while it's impossible to literally do everything, with the right mindset, effort, and perseverance, you can achieve almost anything you set your mind to. We all have finite time and personal limitations, but those shouldn't be excuses for abandoning our biggest goals and dreams.

Featured Articles

Back