Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Working out at home or the gym?

I do prefer to work out and exercise at home and this way I don't need to leave for gym as its hard for me to add a fixed schedule for gym

Same for me, even if I decide to pay for the gym. Due to my busy schedule, I might not be able to meet up most times.

If we like to lift weights then we can buy these and workout at home and this way we will save gym fee too

You can even make your own lifts with local equipment around you. I have seen people do it so many times before.

If we can exercise at home then it will be best for us as we don't even need to pay the membership fee

If one can improvise and set up his or her gym at home, it would be really convenient to workout at home. You would be able to workout even at night or very early mornings regardless, if that is when you are free to workout.

Where do you feel more comfortable whenever you're working out? Do you like it more when you're working out at home or at the gym? I used to like using the gym but after COVID, I feel more comfortable working out at home. I have my own gym at home.
Actually I feel more comfortable at during I never give a try at the gym because I think I will never feel comfortable the way I hope so

Working out at gym is the best and the only thing is you need to spare time for gym

Back