Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

which one is PUBG mobile or Call Of Duty mobile

ihsan007

Off The Mark

Reaction score
which one is PUBG mobile or Call Of Duty mobile

Attachments

• download (3).jpeg
    download (3).jpeg
    13 KB · Views: 0
I have played PUBG before but I am yet to play call of duty. If am not mistaken though I think call of duty is a first person player game. Am not really a fan of first person player games.

I have not played any game of the two social can't say which one is better.

I played pubg for sometime, though I'm not good at it and I quit because it was draining my data. As for call of duty I have not tried it at all.

From does who have played COD I heard it's pretty decent.

I used to play freefire, but I'm not very good at it, and I stopped since it was using up all of my data. Regarding Call of Duty, I haven't really played it.

I think pubg because i like call of duty in sense of singleplayer only

Featured Articles

Back