Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Which mobile game is the best

Yup, if they wanted they would have done that by now.

Ah, you made me remember those games that were in vogue those years. I played temple run 1 and 2 a lot that time 😃. My mum and my sister were obsessed with candy crush.

Do you still play them or have switched to some other new games? I don't see people playing temple run now a days.

I've been playing Mobile Legends for over 5 years now, and it's still so much fun to unwind with. Perfect for those chill moments!

Do you still play them or have switched to some other new games? I don't see people playing temple run now a days.
No I don't play them anymore. Those games have kinda gone out of vogue. Generally, I don't play games like before again

I've been playing Mobile Legends for over 5 years now, and it's still so much fun to unwind with. Perfect for those chill moments!
Five years? That's pretty impressive. Someone once told me about the game but I felt it won't be that interesting. I have seen some ads about it as well but I don't trust these ads as most times what they show you will be completely different from the ingame play. How is the game like?

I actually wanted to download this game on my phone sometime ago, but the file size is too large and their are a lot of in-app purchases. So I ran from it.

I actually wanted to download this game on my phone sometime ago, but the file size is too large and their are a lot of in-app purchases. So I ran from it.
Lol the file isn't that large compared to games like GTA or Genshin impact.

I used to play Subway surfers and temple run and a couple others too but these days I have stopped playing any such games

Featured Articles

Back