Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Contest will be announced within the next day or so! Stay tuned!

Movies Which is your favorite Harry Potter movie?

Debashis

Active Contributor

Reaction score
Starting from the Philosopher's Stone to Deathly Hallows 2, there are total 8 Harry Potter movies. Among them, which one is your most favorite and why?

Chamber of secrets. I just love the idea that there is a snake that will petrify you if you look in his eyes. That, and the flying car is pretty cool to,. Oh and Lockheart

I've never sat through a full Potter movie and I have never read the book either. I really don't see the appeal.

OMG - you guys just reminded me I never finished the series! I was a pretty big fan, even owned one of the larger Harry Potter Forums when the movies were first being released then my girlfriend moved in and she wasnt really a fan, so I didnt watch the last 2. Okay now I think I need her to marathon them to catch up so I can finally watch the last of them..

I've never sat through a full Potter movie and I have never read the book either. I really don't see the appeal.
I never watched any of them. It was the video game Hogwarts Legacy that I decided to give a try after how big it was hyped. I've played and completed the game. It's not that bad.

I love Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban very much because I really like the performance of the character Sirius Black and also the fact that at the beginning we all thought that he was a bad character, but it turned out not to be the case over time and it saddened many because he died. I became very attached to the character and even cried a bit when this happened

I am a fan of fantasy movies, I have watched all Harry Potter movies, I liked them all, therefore, I cannot name just one movie as my favorite. However, the concluding scene in the last movie in the Harry Potter movie left a bad aftertaste. I think the movie was done in a bit hurry. I have not read any Potter books, though

I never watched any of them. It was the video game Hogwarts Legacy that I decided to give a try after how big it was hyped. I've played and completed the game. It's not that bad.
The game is actually very good, but you should watch the movie because after this the vibe of the game will be much cooler and it won't seem like an ordinary game that looks like another. You need to feel this atmosphere

If I should choose, I think I would go with harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban. My main reason for this was the time travel that was involved. It was so mind blowing to find out that harry Potter was actually the powerful wizard who save himself the first time. This begs the question how many times has this event actually occurred?

I have already rewatched all parts of this movie many times and I like the last one the most. Because there finally happens the final battle for which I was prepared from the very first part, and also everything ends with a happy ending

Even though I have read the books and watched all movies, Harry Potter is not the kind of books or movies I enjoy watching. I read books and watched movies because most people from my generation were reading and watching. I do not have any favorite Harry Potter movie

My favorite Harry Potter film is "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban." I was thoroughly impressed by the way director Alfonso Cuarón was able to infuse the magical world with a more mature, visually compelling sensibility, while still remaining true to the core themes and characters. The emotional depth, the stunning cinematography, and the nuanced performances made this installment a standout in the beloved franchise for me.

I am not a fan of this movie series because I have never seen all the parts. I plan to watch it with my partner because watching it together is much more fun. I love the first part because I saw it. And I've only seen some short videos from other parts

Featured Articles

Back