Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

When was the last time you travelled and where to?

We are planning to make a tour to Om parvat in June , it's a place here in the state of Utrakhand . It's a beautiful place having mountains covered with snow. It is believed that Lord Shiva (one of the Gods of Hindu) stayed here and meditated.

I have not really had the time to travel lately due to the nature of my work. The last time I traveled was last year, and it was for a wedding of a friend of mine in another city.

What work do you do? @Pearl
I also have a regular offline job and get leaves very rarely, so for me too, traveling to explore places is very tough. Still, I manage to travel to some of the good places we select.

I have not really had the time to travel lately due to the nature of my work. The last time I traveled was last year, and it was for a wedding of a friend of mine in another city.
I can completely relate with this this. The last time I traveled was around last year too, it was for a church seminar so I did not really have any me time, since I also went with others.

My last trip was in October of last year, when I went home with my family to celebrate a few holidays. I don't go home very often because it's 2050 kilometers away from where I live. Though I make an effort to go at least twice a year.

The last time I traveled was last year during the summer vacation. My family and I went to Pokhara for two weeks. During our trip to pokhara, we explored various places, experienced the rich culture, tried different foods, and visited historical sites. It was a memorable experience for all of us.

It's has been long since I traveled but am planning to travel soon

It was before lockdown and even then it was in my state so I haven't been to any distant place for years now

I last travelled to Ahmedabad with my friends in November to watch the ODI Cricket World Cup 2023 final between India and Australia.

I last travelled to Ahmedabad with my friends in November to watch the ODI Cricket World Cup 2023 final between India and Australia.

You might not have enjoyed the match because India lost the match because of Travis Head. 😅

I traveled to Banaras and Deoghar in the month of June. Banaras is one of my favourite places.

The last time I traveled was to visit grandma. She was living in the village then and we are living in the city. It was a festive period and my aunt announced to us that we are traveling, she prepared all we need to go home to visit the people at home.

It was fun and I enjoyed every bit of it because I was able to visit and see all my old friends.

It's has been long since I traveled but am planning to travel soon
Same here, it's been pretty long but right now I do not even have any plans of traveling anytime soon. Though I really hope I can travel before the year runs out.

The last time I was on a tour was in Egypt. It was 2 years ago in winter because everyone understands that in winter there is also warm weather, while in my city it was -2. It was my second time in Egypt and I really liked it

Back