Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

When was the last time you travelled and where to?

We are planning to make a tour to Om parvat in June , it's a place here in the state of Utrakhand . It's a beautiful place having mountains covered with snow. It is believed that Lord Shiva (one of the Gods of Hindu) stayed here and meditated.

I have not really had the time to travel lately due to the nature of my work. The last time I traveled was last year, and it was for a wedding of a friend of mine in another city.

What work do you do? @Pearl
I also have a regular offline job and get leaves very rarely, so for me too, traveling to explore places is very tough. Still, I manage to travel to some of the good places we select.

I have not really had the time to travel lately due to the nature of my work. The last time I traveled was last year, and it was for a wedding of a friend of mine in another city.
I can completely relate with this this. The last time I traveled was around last year too, it was for a church seminar so I did not really have any me time, since I also went with others.

My last trip was in October of last year, when I went home with my family to celebrate a few holidays. I don't go home very often because it's 2050 kilometers away from where I live. Though I make an effort to go at least twice a year.

The last time I traveled was last year during the summer vacation. My family and I went to Pokhara for two weeks. During our trip to pokhara, we explored various places, experienced the rich culture, tried different foods, and visited historical sites. It was a memorable experience for all of us.

It's has been long since I traveled but am planning to travel soon

It was before lockdown and even then it was in my state so I haven't been to any distant place for years now

Featured Articles

Back