Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

What's your favorite game?

Cuan Gaming

Off The Mark

Reaction score
🎮 Let's talk games! From nostalgic classics to cutting-edge releases, gaming is more diverse than ever. Share your favorite titles, gaming memories, and upcoming releases. What genre gets your adrenaline pumping? Are you a casual gamer or a hardcore enthusiast? Let's dive into the world of gaming together and discover new adventures waiting to be explored! Drop your recommendations and let's level up our gaming experiences! #GamingCommunity 🚀🕹️

Don't really have a favorite for now, but I would definitely go with games like grand theft auto and legend of Zelda as one of the games I enjoyed playing the most.

My favorite games are those football related games like PES, FIFA, and real football. My top of the list is PES, FIFA comes close second but I don't like it as much because it is much more complex and it is difficult to score in the game compared to PES.

I like Fortnite because I can have a good time there. I can forget about all the problems and just have fun. It's a cool game and it's available on PC and console, but I only have a PC

My favorite game is chess. I love the perfect blend of strategy, foresight, and creativity required to play well. Every game presents new challenges and opportunities to outmaneuver your opponent.

I also love Chess games, football and some adventure games like Tom Rider. These have been awesome for me and keep me glued to my console every time I have a chance.

🎮 Let's talk games! From nostalgic classics to cutting-edge releases, gaming is more diverse than ever. Share your favorite titles, gaming memories, and upcoming releases. What genre gets your adrenaline pumping? Are you a casual gamer or a hardcore enthusiast? Let's dive into the world of gaming together and discover new adventures waiting to be explored! Drop your recommendations and let's level up our gaming experiences! #GamingCommunity 🚀🕹️
That will be God of war and gta San Andreas

My favorite games of all time is The Legend of Zelda and Devil may cry

I love The Elder Scrolls Online, it is my favorite game. I own it on PC, Xbox, and PlayStation. My highest level guy is 2000+ on Xbox.

I don't play video games. The only game I play on my phone is Candy Crush Saga, which is a good game. For some people, it is boring because they have to apply their minds to it, unlike the shooting games available.

Candy crush is a nice game, and it can be pretty addictive over time. There are so many other games am pretty sure you would like though if you give them a chance.

Hmm...I don't want to addictive to the games that's why I don't try them. They are just waste of time nothing else. I have seen my son and brother addicted to PUBG and other similar games.

Minecraft is my favorite game, I have been playing Minecraft since 2016. Even though I enjoy playing games like Forza Horizon, Final Fantasy, Assassin's Creed, Gods of War, Minecraft always tops my list of favorite game.

Assassin's Creed and God of war are the games I can relate with on your list. In fact I started playing assassin's Creed on button symbian phones back them. Even when I have completed the game I still go back and play it over and over again.

Assassin's Creed was an epic game though, I am pretty sure I played all the parts on java phone back then. Then I had a symbian phone, I also played that version and i think it was the best. I don't really like the psp version though.

Assassin's Creed was an epic game though, I am pretty sure I played all the parts on java phone back then. Then I had a symbian phone, I also played that version and i think it was the best. I don't really like the psp version though.
I haven't played it on the PSP console, and I'm sure I won't like it either. The best experience can be gotten from playing it mobile phones, especially the symbian ones like you said.

I haven't played it on the PSP console, and I'm sure I won't like it either. The best experience can be gotten from playing it mobile phones, especially the symbian ones like you said.
True, the psp version was just too dull for me and I did not like the control setup. Maybe if I had played it longer I would have liked it though.

True, the psp version was just too dull for me and I did not like the control setup. Maybe if I had played it longer I would have liked it though.
I didn't even like playing game on PSP in the first place. It is too limiting. There's no difference in the experience between it and mobile phone.

I actually played mine with my mobile phone and my laptop. All the games I have played are with emulators.

I actually played mine with my mobile phone and my laptop. All the games I have played are with emulators.
If there's any game I'm interested in, I mostly try them out on my mobile phone. I can't afford to use my system to play games that much because of battery and electricity on certainties.

Featured Articles

Back