Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

What's your favorite browser?

MS likes to keep everything under their control and behind a paywall. Whatever they give you, they are going to make money out of it at some point or other.

The browsing interface of Mozilla Firefox is no longer appealing to me and it's the reason why I have moved on from making use of the browser recently since I have better options that have been able to visually make it convenient for me to make use of those browser.
For me, on the contrary, due to the fact that I was tired of the designs of other browsers, I decided to start using Firefox because for me it is already something new and unusual, and its features are almost the same as those of Chrome

My favorite browser is chrome because it has wonderful interface and it's features are very welcoming. That is why I prefer to use Chrome at all times. I also like to use brave browser because of the reward program.

When I am browsing the internet from my PC, it is opera for me. When I am using my mobile device to access the internet, it is Kiwi. For some reasons, Chrome doesn't resonate with me. It can misbehave even when it is native to Android. Kiwi browser outperforms chrome on Android.

I have tried most of the web browsers till now and haven't found any that comes even close to brave browser and it's like an upgraded version of Google chrome.

i been using Opera mini now since 2013 and have not looked back since I started using it. I have had no issues with it and I can easily access any site I want.

My favorite browser is chrome. It has always been working well with all links. It's very perfect to use for all websites and your downloads are safe. It is fast and works in many smartphones and laptops.

I have tried most of the web browsers till now and haven't found any that comes even close to brave browser and it's like an upgraded version of Google chrome.
Brave browser seems kind of lethargic for me. It drags both on desktop and mobile even with choice hardware and network. It really frustrated me that I had to uninstall it from my laptop and phone. I have friends that have the same experience and have uninstalled it too.

This is true because this browser is something completely new in this field, its speed is much faster and a pleasant interface, and you could even earn thanks to it before

While there are many great browser options out there, Google Chrome remains my go-to favorite. I appreciate its sleek, minimalist interface and snappy performance. The seamless syncing of bookmarks, passwords, and preferences across devices is incredibly convenient.

I use chrome browser the most on my phone, closely followed by UC browser, I use both depending on the tasks I want to get done. But on my computer I use Mozilla Firefox to browse.

Even now, I use Opera browser because it seems to me the fastest for some reason. But I heard about the scandal when hey browser sold user data. Does anyone know if this is true?

I like brave browser but Chrome is still my favorite because of its speed

I love Chrome. I don't use others because I started with Chrome and it's very convenient for me. I understand that other browsers are not much different, so I don't need to start using something else

I love Chrome. I don't use others because I started with Chrome and it's very convenient for me. I understand that other browsers are not much different, so I don't need to start using something else
That is true, the way Chrome is designed a similar to how other browsers are, so what's the point in having more than one browser when I can just continue to use Chrome for everything? I do have UC browser, but I don't use it as much as Chrome.

Featured Articles

Back