Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

What's your favorite book and why did you love it?

Yusra

Veteran

Reaction score
My favorite book is "The Nightingale" by Kristin Hannah. I loved this book because it's a beautifully written story about the power of love, loss, and resilience. The characters are so well-developed and relatable, and the story is both heartbreaking and uplifting. It's a book that made me feel all the emotions and left a lasting impression on me.

I have read so many books, and majority of them where epic. There was one in particular, I can't remember the name but it has something to do with midnight. The story was epic.

The book that I read that I will never forget about is Harry Potter series. I so much love them, and to think it was after I watched the movies that I read the books. From there I was able to even get fuller details of the scenes. I still have the soft copies of the book on my PC, I might even start reading them all over again very soon.

A walk to remember. The movie is so emotional, it almost made it cry.

I have read the book titled 'to all the boys I've loved before' and it sparked my interest and made me watch the movie adaptations when they began coming out.

I like the book The Richest Man of Babylon the most because I like books about finances and this is a very simple book and quite small. But it was thanks to this book that I learned basic concepts about finance, which helps me to this day

Rich dad poor dad by Robert Kiyosaki is the best book I have ever read. I still have it for decades now and it has taught me a lot about financial freedom.

My current fave is definitely a different Tolkien tale. The Hurin Children. It's really well written. The language is simply fantastic. The narrative itself has a melancholy tone that sets it apart from all of Tolkien's other works.

My favourite book is chemistry
Really? chemistry is your favorite book? That is strange! I have literally never heard of anybody saying a textbook is their favorite book.

My favorite book is "The Nightingale" by Kristin Hannah. I loved this book because it's a beautifully written story about the power of love, loss, and resilience. The characters are so well-developed and relatable, and the story is both heartbreaking and uplifting. It's a book that made me feel all the emotions and left a lasting impression on me.
My favorite book its name is zero to one and why love it is tht it consist of business strategies in so many different ways

My favorite book its name is zero to one and why love it is tht it consist of business strategies in so many different ways
Zero to one? Is it a kind of financial book, similar to Robert kiyosaki's rich Dad poor Dad?

I am a very good reader. I have been reading since I was a kid and I haven't stopped till today. I know I can't remember their names but I have many favorite books that I kept in our library. I have soft copies of the ones I am reading right now.

Featured Articles

Back