Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

What's the most expensive thing you've purchased this year?

Ja sa bong

Veteran

Reaction score
There are those who are very good when it comes to buying things which are very expensive. Are you that kind of person? If yes, what's the most expensive thing you've purchased so far this year 2023?

Apart from paying my rent which was over $1k, I haven't spent on anything close to that amount this year again.

I bought a pair of shoes, or sneakers as you might call them, earlier this year for about £400. I was addicted to buying shoes and in hindsight, or ever really, it wasn't a smart decision but you only live once so I wouldn't say I regret it.

I purchased a new generator last 2 months. It cost me roughly $1600 and it was worth it. We have been experiencing power outage as of late.

The most expensive thing I have purchased this year was the Sam and Colby Hell Week jumper. It cost me around £90. I don't usually buy myself anything expensive but I thought I should treat myself as it was only out for October.

The most expensive thing I have purchased this year was my solar panels inverter system for my back up electricity. It cost me over $3000 to have everything working.

My new iPhone 14 Pro Max was the most expensive thing I've purchased this year. I couldn't come up with the amount for iPhone 15 Pro Max, I had to settle for the 14 Pro Max.

I haven't bought anything which I would consider to be very expensive this year. My rent is what I'm going to pay soon which is very expensive.

I would say the most expensive thing I have bought in 2024 so far is probably a new kettle after mine decided to give up on me in the first week of the year.

This year I tried to save money as much as possible, because I have very ambitious goals for the next year, so the most expensive thing I bought was a humidifier for the house for $770. This was necessary because the air in the house was becoming very bad

I bought a new car last month which is the most expensive thing that I have paid for this year. It cost me roughly $15k. This is going to be the most expensive thing I will likely buy this year. I'm trying to keep a tight budget because things are going up in price every day.

I have not purchased anything expensive this year, however, I am planning to build a custom computer this year, and it might cost me $3000. If I cannot manage that money, I might at least buy a prebuilt laptop for around $2000. I am thinking to get high end gaming laptop or a high end gaming PC.

If you want my advice, it's better to hold off and save the money until it's complete for you to build the custom computer this year which you're going to use for many things. It's what I would do as well. The difference of $1000 isn't too much for you to use and compromise on what you need.

My mother's drugs is what I've spent so much on since this year. She's suffering from diabetes cost a lot of money for her treatments. I want her to get better as soon as possible.

My mother's drugs is what I've spent so much on since this year. She's suffering from diabetes cost a lot of money for her treatments. I want her to get better as soon as possible.

Any amount of money that you spend on your mother's health is worth it because saving a life is always the first thing that matters most. The reason why people are working is to make money that they are going to use to take care of their responsibilities and doing this is one of them.

So far since the beginning of this year, the most expensive thing I have bought is my 30,000mah power bank. I was actually going for a 50,000mah but the cost was just too much, and with the current economy, I had to manage the capital I have.

I can definitely say that this year was one of the most expensive because I bought a lot of gadgets, especially as gifts. The most expensive purchase was an electric scooter for my father for one and a half thousand dollars

I paid $3,500 for 2 partials, a filling, and to get a broken tooth rebuilt. My dental plan only covers 15% on partials. I pay off the last installment today as a matter of fact. Now the only 2 bills that I have left to pay is my income tax and to insure my vehicle.

I feel very sorry for you and I hope that you will earn enough because you don't want to be left without money in such a situation. Everything good to you

The most expensive thing I have bought this year is a ring light for my TikTok videos. I got it for $40. Quite expensive given my financial level but I have no regrets because it has been very useful to me.

So far since the beginning of this year, the most expensive thing I have bought is my 30,000mah power bank. I was actually going for a 50,000mah but the cost was just too much, and with the current economy, I had to manage the capital I have.
I know that very often there are cases when the mah is not as much as the manufacturers claim. Did you bother to check whether this power bank actually has 30,000 mah?

Featured Articles

Back